BTR: ARTHAS367 - Resolved by Arthas367 -

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

quickfuze ( 290 )
Resident Trader

BTR: ARTHAS367 - Resolved by Arthas367 -

Post by quickfuze »

So worked out a deal with Arthas367 to trade some MTG for some of his Rohan models. He had decent feedback so I felt comfortable sending the cards while the Rohan was on its way to me. It took him a little longer than I would have liked to ship, but he did and tracking was provided on both sides. Upon arrival and inspection, 3 horses were missing from the Rohan lot. I notified him, he apologized and said he must have miscounted and he would drop 3 horses in the mail. That was 08July; as of today I have not received the missing items. I sent him a message checking up on 18 July asking for an update and tracking; he read the message and did not reply and now has become unresponsive.

Re: MTG for Rohan from email
Sent: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:47 pm
by quickfuze

Good evening,

I see you got my last message. I really don't want to have to open a trade report on this, I'm patient, but when it shows you got the message and no response it appears as if you're ignoring me. Please provide a tracking number for the missing horses so we can avoid any blimishes to your perfect trade rating here on Btown. Thanks.
Jon

Sent: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 pm
by quickfuze

Hey man,

Have not seen those 3 missing horses show up. You send them? Got tracking?
Jon

Sent: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:34 am
by Arthas367

Not necessary. Must have miscounted on my part, I apologize, Ill get 3 horses boxed upnand set out shortly to you.

Sent: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:30 pm
by quickfuze

Hey man, had a chance to unpack the box and check everything. Models look good, however it appears there are three horses missing. I have a total of 9 horses which is enough for the 6 riders, eomer mounted, Captain mounted and banner guy mounted. I'm missing horses for the mounted outriders.
Jon

I can send you a pic of what I unboxed if you like...

Sent: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:06 pm
by Arthas367

Alright awesome, let me know

Sent: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:03 pm
by quickfuze

I'm out of town until Friday. Got a neighbor scooping the package up for me. I'll let you know as soon as I get a chance to inspect it.
Jon

Sent: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 pm
by Arthas367

Did everything arrive in?

Sent: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:45 pm
by quickfuze

thanks man.
jon

Sent: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:07 pm
by Arthas367

Sorry on the delays. I do have the info for you.

9505 5150 3672 8179 3595 34

Sent: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 pm
by quickfuze

Hey man... Noticed you logged in today, did you happen to grab that tracking info?
Jon
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:37 am
by Arthas367

Hey sorry on the late reply, been doing overnights and they just kill me. Give me alittle and I will grab the tracking Number for you

Sent: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:21 pm
by quickfuze

Do you have any tracking info on the Rohan stuff for me?
Jon
Sent: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:41 am
by Arthas367

Hey sorry for the late reply been tied up with work, wife will be dropping the rohan in the post later today.

Sent: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:58 am
by quickfuze

Cards on the way. USPS tracking

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm
by Arthas367

Sameer Abusaft
216 Parkridge Drive
Perkasie, PA, 18944
Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 pm
by quickfuze

No harm in trying for sure. I have been guilty of the same. Please provide me your shipping info.
Jon

Mine:
Jon Pelosi
165 S. XXXXXXXXXXX
CXXXXX, NC XXXXXX

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:03 pm
by Arthas367

Not a problem and I understand fully, man can try lol :-D

But I am fine with that then and I think we have terms then.

Battlecompanies is defintely a great way to get into the game. Though with upgrades and recruits it doesnt tske terribly long to hit 15 models. My ironhills I was running hit 9 to 10 models with 2 goat riders in about 3 hours of playing.

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:57 pm
by quickfuze

I can add in those lands sure and deathright shaman. I really dont want to break the playset, and to be honest, I am already trading for WAY more models than I wanted in order to meet your expectations of only trading sets. I am only going to be playing LoTR Battle Companies which requires like 7 models for Rohan to start and a couple for advancement. Let me know.
Jon

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:42 pm
by Arthas367

Well for the 10 would canyon slough, scattered groves, and deathrite shaman be acceptable?

And in the off chance you want to part with a single Thalia i could offer either a mounted royal guard or son of eorl for her (13.25 on either from gw)

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:16 pm
by quickfuze

Yeah full lot. Your lot adds up to like $195 and the MTG cards listed are $184 at TCG Market

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:10 pm
by Arthas367

What did it all entail on my end, full lot?

Currently doing Zombies and Humans/ Angel tribal edh with dinos and g/b spiders shortly there after. So i can always source a singular thalia laters if thats the case. Im sure theres a random 10 bucks i can find to even us up

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:54 pm
by quickfuze

Okay if we sub the overgrown tomb in for Thalia, the trade would be about $10 in my favor. What are your thoughts?
Jon

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 am
by quickfuze

I don't see overgrown in your list, but I would let it go for you. Let me crunch some numbers, the only one in that list I'm hesitant on is thalia. I traded for two more last night at FNM and now have a play set. Let me see how the math looks and maybe we put overgrown in for Thalia. Get back to you this evening with some numbers.
Jon

Sent: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:05 am
by Arthas367

Ive revamped my list some. Would you possibly split with just the overgrown tomb? Anyhow some variation on prior list.

Lilanna the last hope
Metallic mimic
Blooming marsh
Steam vents
Fetid pools
Odric master tactician
Prowling sepopard
Grave titan
Ulvenwald tracker
From under the floorboards
Herons grace champion
Alesha who smiles at death
Cryptbreaker
Champion of the parish
Abrupt decay
Carnage tyrant
Ghoulcaller gisa
Chromatic Lantern
Nykthos, shrine to nyx
Warden of the first tree
Thalia guardian of thraben
Gisela the broken blade
Brimaz. King of Oreskos
Bruna the fading light
Gisela blade of goldnight
Regisaur alpha
Llanowar wastes
Vamprie nocturnus
Sent: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm
by Arthas367

No worries, I understand that fully. Ill have to give it a think over as after the regisaur alpha is pretty much just cool cards I had interest in, but limited use of. As the lands were very high up on my wants lists due to upcoming decks. Ill get back to you.

Sent: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 pm
by quickfuze

Sorry man, had a couple really long days at work so from your list I am willing to part with everything except polluted delta and overgrown tomb. The problem is the remaining does not add up to a fair trade ( I would be getting way more than you would, not fair to you). So I propose one of two options; we drop the outriders from your side, I keep Skithyrx that makes a trade that is a little in your favor, but I am okay with it. Or option B I add in Skyth and you add 2 of the outrider sets back in, this makes the trade slightly in my favor though. I am okay with either that you are feeling. FYI I used TCG market value to determine the MTG side.
- lilanna the last hope
- ghoulcaller gisa
- blooming marsh
- steam vents
- cryptbreaker
- grave titan
- army of the damned
- vampire nocturnus
- fetid pools
- pride soverign
- felidar sovereign
- regal caracal
- canyon slough
- prowling sepopard
- regisaur alpha
- tamiyo, the moon sage
- crypt ghast
- deathrite shaman
- nykthos, shrine to nys
- scattered groves
- irrigated farmland
- hour of devastation
- abrupt decay
- champion of the parish
- skithiryx the blight dragon (low want)
Sent: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:15 am
by Arthas367

Hey bud wanted to follow up if there was any update. Thanks
Sent: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm
by Arthas367

Box worth of rohan foot troops (12 count) 24.75
Box worth of rohan cav (6 count) 29.75
Eomer ft/ mtd 24.75
Foot/ mtd capt 20
Foot/ mtd banner 20
3 x royal guard on foot 15
3 x Outriders ft/mtd 60

Sent: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:27 pm
by quickfuze

Yeah sure extra models is no problem...sure I can find a use

MTG for Rohan from email
Sent: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:09 pm
by quickfuze

So looking at battle companies list it looks like I would want the following from Rohan:
2 x Warriors with Bows
3 x Warriors with Shield
2 x Warriors with spear/shield
2 x Rider of Rohan with Bow
2 x Rider of Rohan with Spear/Shield
3 x Royal Guard with Shield
1 x Banner rider
Eomer on foot and mounted
3 or 4 Outriders (mounted)
Captain Mounted

Let me know what you think the value of this is and I will put together a list of cards off what you sent as a proposal for trade.
Thanks
Jon
Jon
Armies I Own:
40K: Chaos SM (like 20,000pts), Daemons, Tau, Imperial Knights, Chaos Knights (better), IG, Eldar, 1KSons, Blood Angels, Space Clowns
AOS: Brets, Gloomspite, Bonereapers
Armies that have come and gone: TK, Necrons, DA/Deathwing, Beastmen, Dark Eldar, Tyranids, SoB, WoC, OK, Vampire Counts, Nighthaunt

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
Arthas367 ( 130 )
Resident Trader

Re: BTR: ARTHAS367

Post by Arthas367 »

Sent: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:29 pm
by Arthas367

Hey sorry, I had two unread messages from you? Haven't been on barter for abit. Just tied up with work, ill have the tracking on the 3 horses tomorrow.

Message I sent yesterday afternoon.

And tracking number from the package I sent earlier today.
9500 1123 2671 8211 1232 67
I follow normal bartertown standards lower rating ships first, on trades

Any negative ratings and you ship first in matters of trade
quickfuze ( 290 )
Resident Trader

Post by quickfuze »

Update: arthas has shipped a package and as of today shows delivered status. I'm out of town until Friday afternoon, but will update this thread upon verification.
Jon
Armies I Own:
40K: Chaos SM (like 20,000pts), Daemons, Tau, Imperial Knights, Chaos Knights (better), IG, Eldar, 1KSons, Blood Angels, Space Clowns
Armies that have come and gone: TK, Necrons, DA/Deathwing, Beastmen, Dark Eldar, Tyranids, SoB, WoC, OK, Vampire Counts, Nighthaunt

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
quickfuze ( 290 )
Resident Trader

Post by quickfuze »

Update: Missing models have arrived and transaction has been successfully completed to agreement. Please close.
Thanks
Jon
Armies I Own:

3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Closed and moved.
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”