BTR---Vulkus (Jeff Kinsler)

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Celestialpainting ( 34 )
BTown Regular

BTR---Vulkus (Jeff Kinsler)

Post by Celestialpainting »

I initiated contact with the trader Vulkus on Wednesday July 27. I asked him if he would like to trade his Betrayal at Calth for my Storm cast Eternals. He agreed to the terms under the condition that I would ship first. I sent out my package on August 1 2016 expecting it to arrive on 8/8. The last time I received a message from him was Thursday August 4. I verified that my package was delivered on 8/8. Although he was last online on Wednesday 8/10, he did not acknowledge that he had received the package. Two weeks later, I still haven’t received the Betrayal at Calth set, or even been notified that it was being shipped. I tried contacting him via PM and email, but I haven’t received any response. I have included the PM log as evidence of the transaction.

Preview: Re: H:Space Marines W: AoS Stormcast, $$$
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed Jul 27 5:25 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
Would you trade B@C set for stormcast I got. They retail about the same.
Lord Celestant on dracoth New one I think
10x Liberators
3x Retributors
Lord Relictor
I never got the starter set so I don't know if these models are from it
Hope we can trade!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed Jul 27 5:35 pm
vulkus wrote:
I'll consider it. But yeah all the stuff you listed is from the starter set, minus three winged guys. I'll let you know by weeks end for sure though
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent Wed Jul 27 6:03 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
Ok thanks. I didn't know if it was
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu Jul 27 2:55 am
vulkus wrote:
What about the war scrolls for the units, do you have them?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu Jul 6:37 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
Yes but they are combined with the khorne side of the starter set
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:Thu Jul 28 6:48 am
vulkus wrote:
Well I've done the math, and it's not worth it. Your stuff is all models from the starter set, minus the prosecutors and an issue with the war scrolls. Even if I bought each piece separate, it wouldn't amount to the same. So, I'll pass on a trade. You're welcome to buy all my stuff if you're interested, which is a good deal btw, but if not, I'll understand.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:Thu Jul 28 4:09 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
The costs are relatively the same albeit a few dollars different. If you didn't know, you can click on the unit in general and print out the warscrolls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Jul 29 3:07 am
vulkus wrote:
I'll do it. Per the rules of the board though, you have to send first as you have no trade rating to vouch for you. If you agree to that, then we'll go from there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Jul 29 6:58 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
That's good. So let's get this right, I send first with stormcast half of the starter set, you send b@c boxset
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Jul 29 7:11 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
I don't know if I mentioned this but the models are primed black
Sent: Fri Jul 29 9:40 am
vulkus wrote:
Yes that's how it works and that's perfectly fine with me. Here's my address

Jeff Kinsler
159 Felix Rd
Knoxville TN, 37918
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent Fri Jul 29 3:16 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
Ok here's what I'm thinking. I send you the stormcast tomorrow (I have to get the bubble wrap and pack it) when you receive it, let me know an then you send B@c using the address on the box. Let me know if this works for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fri Jul 29 3:20 pm
vulkus wrote:
Yeah that's fine. If you could get me the warscrolls I'd appreciate it.
Fri Jul 29 3:25 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
You can go to GW web store and click liberators, there should be a tab near delivery that you can print it out as pdf or Xerox. But I can print it out or as combined with khorne. Which do you prefer?
Sat Jul 30 6:19 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
Can I have an email address so that I can email you packing videos? Mine is celestialpainting13@gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 8:28 am
vulkus wrote:
Send me the combined stuff
Sat Jul 30 8:32 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
Alright, can you email me at celestialpainting13@gmail so I can send you packing videos
Mon Aug 01 9:18 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
I got the stuff sent, should arrive Monday 8/8
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed Aug 03 5:52 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
Is the deal still on? I sent my stuff, and I need some confirmation on your part that you will honor your side of the deal. I know you have more refs than me but I'm kind of getting suspicious of this and am wondering if this was a scam because you haven't responded in 5 days, even when I sent you the packaging video. So just give me some confirmation and then when my package gets to you, then you ship to me.
Thu Aug 04 6:08 am
vulkus wrote:
I'm sorry, I've had a full load at work and my wife had surgery as well. I've had my hands full but I'm still here, sorry for all the delay in response
Thu Aug 04 7:09 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
Here is shipping code.
9534 6213 9621 0001 94
At this point I accadentally gave him the wrong shipping code ( i missed the 4 numbers) Mon Aug 08 4:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Celestialpainting wrote:
I'm very very sorry. I sent you the wrong shipping code. Other than that the package should've arrived today at 159 Felix Road. If that is your place of residence, then it should be at your front door. If it is not your place of residence, the storm cast are I'm the box at that address. Can you send me the tracking code of the betrayal at calth boxset? After we both have our merchandise in the condition we ordered it in, we can talk about references
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tue Aug 09 6:43 am
Celestialpainting wrote:
Are you still there? Are you really going to send the box I'm getting kind of worried.
Thu Aug 11 4:43 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
I can see that you read my messages. If you have time.to read them, then you have time to respond. They have a arrived, so when are you going to live up to your side of the agreement. I don't want excuses, I would like to see.some action or confirmation that there will be action on your part. Please.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mon Aug 15 7:18 pm
Celestialpainting wrote:
Any update on sending my package? Since i have not heard from you since the package was delivered, I am giving you until 8/22/16 to respond or send the betrayal at Calth box set. If you haven't responded by that date, i will have to consider filing a BTR and leaving a negative reference. I really do not want to file one, but since i have had no responses in the past week, it leaves me with few options.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tracking Code: 9534 6213 9621 6214 0001 94 (complete, in PM string I forgot a set of #'s)
His Email: vulkusdorn@gmail.com
I have emailed and PM'ed him multiple times to try and ask him where my item was. As I am a minor, my parents deem it unsafe to call unknown people that I have met through the internet. I have contacted MagickalMemories to ask him for advice, which was reflected in my next steps.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: BTR---Vulkus (Jeff Kinsler)

Post by 3eland »

What irritates me beyond no measure is this:
Sent: Fri Jul 29 3:07 am
vulkus wrote:
I'll do it. Per the rules of the board though, you have to send first as you have no trade rating to vouch for you. If you agree to that, then we'll go from there.
THERE IS NO SUCH RULE.

I have PM'd him myself to bring his attention to this BTR.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR---Vulkus (Jeff Kinsler)

Post by MagickalMemories »

Note:
I have been helping CP via PM on this. I've provided him with phone numbers for Vulkus. For valid reasons, he has decided against calling Vulkus directly.

I Googled "Jeff Kinsler KNoxville, TN (I can't validate at this point if any are him, so no accusations about these being the same person are intended!):
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morrist ... C525BC3R43
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detai ... nsler.html - Searching the name here found this same person at the address above - http://sor.tbi.tn.gov/SOMainpg.aspx)
http://www.spokeo.com/Jeff-Kinsler/Tenn ... 1505526491
https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Jef ... ywords_top

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: BTR---Vulkus (Jeff Kinsler) -Unresolved

Post by 3eland »

After helping Celestial with this BTR and making contact with Jeff outside of Bartertown, we have come to the conclusion that he does not want to resolve this issue. After providing proof of delivery, he refuses to contact anyone back through here or email. It has been 3 weeks of attempted communication.

Therefore, we have banned Vulkus so that he cannot do this to any other members.

If you have a trade going with him currently (since he hasn't been on since Aug 10th I'd assume no one has) please contact me for his email.

This thread will remain unresolved in case he changes his mind and contacts us for a resolution.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”