Skulldozzer - incomplete and missing models, avoiding PMs

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

HarveyDent ( 3250 )
Bartertown Advertiser

Skulldozzer - incomplete and missing models, avoiding PMs

Post by HarveyDent »

First – Here’s the quick synopsis of events:

In early November I (HarveyDent) made a $$ offer on a decent-sized lot of X-Wing and 40K models (owned by Skulldozzer). There were some (debatable) hiccups in communication and shipping, but nothing scary or too worrisome. When I received everything there were parts and models missing. I asked him to send the missing parts and models. He said he would take care of it. It’s been about 7 weeks since then, and he has only replied once (one month ago). He reads my messages but won’t respond. I need him to take care of this ASAP or I will leave negative feedback and file a report with Paypal to recoup funds.

Second - Here's the full list of communications:

Re: 40k DV chaos/ Da rule book AoS and large x wing collection
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:32 am
By: HarveyDent

Hey there,

If you'd like, I can make you an offer on the entire lot of GW and X-wing stuff.
If you're interested, let me know.
Thanks!
G
This is the lot in question from Skulldozzer’s sale/trade post:
Dark vengeance:
Rule book and templates.
2 sets of chaos mostly NOS
1 set of Dark angels NOS

Age of Sigmar
This is actually a mess. My local gsming store was given the AoS as asa promotion, they thought it was awful and gave me thr miniatures. Before then however they took everything off the sprue and stole a few bits for their warmachine miniatures. So I was given a box of full of parts. As far as I was told everything is there except a few little bits here and there. Not expecting much. Just toss me an offer. A good chance for two starter armies or st the very least a massive stockpile of conversion material.

X WING
I would like to get rid of this In one big lot If possible.
4 core starter sets
2 tie fighter expansions
1 imperial aces
1 shuttle
1 tie advanced
1 tie defender
2 slave 1
2 falcons
3 y wing
2 b wing
2 x wing
1 a wing
1 scum and villainy set
1 star viper
1 hounds tooth
Includes all cards, tokens, movement templates, bases etc.

On Nov 11 Skulldozzer wrote:
Make an offer man

On Nov 11 HarveyDent wrote:
Sure. Can you give me a list of what's in the Scum and Villainy set?
Thanks,
G

The core scum box, star viper and hounds tooth

Ok - well, the value on the AoS stuff is obviously pretty speculative if there are parts missing.
I can give you $295 shipped for the GW & X-wing stuff.
If that's not something you're interested in, no problem.
Thanks, and good luck!
G

Yeah the Aos stuff is pretty much a whatever situation. Something I came across I was given so no big deal. That's not a bad offer. Let me mull It over
AND
I forgot 2 firespray also. Imperial or scum.
AND
Tell you what. Make not an even 300 and you have a deal.

You're on. I would, however, ask that you ship first (my rating and reputation are impeccable, while you are still new to B-town). I will pay upon receipt and inspection of items via paypal using the 'gift' method (no fees). Please ship to:
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
Thanks!
G

I don't ship anything without being paid homie. I'm ratings are good but that's not how business works

Well... hmm. Do you have any other references that would let me know that it's safe to pay you first?
Do you have an eBay rating?
I mean, I run a real business (I actually do this stuff all the time) and I have a literally 100% perfect rating here on Bartertown and on eBay as well. If you want to look at my feedback rating, you can check it out here:
ref_view.php?user_id=7737
Here's my advertiser forum here on B-town (that I pay for):
viewforum.php?f=148
Here's our eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Flip-of-a-Coin-Games
...and our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Flip-of-a-Coin ... 99/?ref=hl

g

I should have a few positive trader ratings and yes I do have an eBay account under Grisly salvage. You wouldn't let someone walk not undo your store without paying you. Plus you woikd be covered under paypal buyer protection policy

You actually only have one feedback listing.

G

I should have a few. Guess they got lazy.
AND
So I keep getting offers and you were the first. So I'm giving you first dibs. Want it or nah?

On Nov 11 HarveDent wrote:
Yes. Although I am very leery of paying first when you have so little feedback.
When can you have it all boxed up and shipped?

G

On Nov 11 (Wednesday) Skulldozzer wrote:
I'll start packing it tonight before I work. I work third shift so spare time is pretty few and far between. So hopefully tomorrow after noon, Friday morning latest?
AND
Check my eBay. Grisly salvage
AND
forgot to point out that one of the firespray have a alternate paint job. Since I was rolling a two spray list I needed them to look different. Not bad. Just looks good and scumy. Skullartifice@gmail.com is thr paypal

Payment sent.
Please ship ASAP to the following address:
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
If there is anything else in the lot that is not in solid/good condition, or not as you have described, I need to know asap.
Thanks!
G

No everything else is solid my man. I'll make a new shipping box at work tonight. And I'll go over all of it one last time to make sure everything is as stated. You know you got one hell of a deal right?

Much appreaciated!

g

Roger

On Nov 13 HarveyDent wrote:

Hey there,

Have you been able to ship yet?

Thanks,

G

On Nov 13 Skulldozzer wrote:

Tomorrow or Monday. Haven't had much free time. We got hit with a few hours over time this week. Haven't had much time for anything other than eating and sleeping. I do have a few extra things I came across im.gonna go ahead and give you so I can make the space.

On Nov 13 HarveyDent wrote:

Sounds good. Thanks!

G

On Nov 16 (Monday) HarveyDent wrote:

Hey there,
Just checking to make sure the package made it out the door today.
Thanks!

G

On Nov 17 (Tuesday) HarveyDent wrote:

Hi again,
I need to know the status of this package, please.
Thanks!

G

On Nov 17 HarveyDent wrote:

Alright. So I can see that you are reading the messages I have sent. I need to know the status of this package in the next hour or I will assume that you are trying to avoid communication and avoid shipping the items I have purchased from you. I guarantee that you do NOT want to continue to avoid communicating. Please respond asap.

G

On Nov 17 Skulldozzer wrote:

Not avoiding any contact sleeping. I work third shift. It's going out this afternoon when I wake up. Please e don't come at me like that. There is no wrong doing of any kind happening here. I didn't avoid any communication I was woke up by thr alert and checked to see. I also sent you a message this morning. Explain the above and I'm gonna assume you didn't get it. My fault the app navigation still clumsy. I'm going back to sleep and will get it out for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. No hame meant.

On Nov 17 HarveyDent wrote:

Much appreciated. Get some rest. Let me know when you ship.
Thanks!

G

On Nov 18 (Wednesday) Skulldozzer wrote:

Sorry if my last message came off a little rude. I'm the only person in the facility that is qualified to run a certain machine thay is currently running a contract we just got for thr new tesla sports car. I sent you a message Sunday evening and Monday afternoon but they didn't send because I hit the wrong button. 7578020642 texting me is the best way to grt ahold of me and your more than welcome to use it I got the package(s) to the post office today just as they were closing. So I doubt they got circulated but they are there and I do have tracking for you. I'll give them to you as soon as I grt off. I've been working 10-13 hours this week and probably will for the next two. Sorry for the communication speed bump. There a few little things I tossed in and a few ships I don't thibk I listed like a tie phantom. I'm not out to get you my man. Just another brother working his ass off to make rent lol

On Nov 18 HarveyDent wrote:

No problem. Obviously the communication breakdown was the issue, and as you've made it clear, it wasn't intentional. I'm sure you can understand where I was coming from as well. Just get me that tracking info when you get a chance.
Thanks!

G

On Nov 18 Skulldozzer replied:

I absolutely do understand. I'm not sure if you are using the app or are on a pc but I kept hitting the arrow in the upper right corner for send and y hats actually a reply button ao I thought it was sending my message but instead was saving them as drafts lol. Shoot me a text real fast so I have your number and make sure it does through. I just moved up into the mountains so I lose signal frequently. I'm a U.S Army vet. I have no intrest in scamming folks lol. Integrity is a rare attribute these days and one that I try to exemplify.

On Nov 22 (Sunday) HarveyDent wrote:

Ok - got the boxes. Received your text messages.

AOS - They look fine and you said you're sending the missing parts that you had.
DV Dark Angels - Everything is there.
DV Chaos set 1 - Everything is there.
DV Chaos set 2 - missing parts:
- Several parts of the Helbrute are missing (most of the model is missing)
- Two cultists are missing - just the bodies - and one is the 'special weapon' guy
- One chaos marine is missing (the one with the bolter) - both the body and the head/bolter part
- Three chaos marine regular backpacks are missing
- Chaos marine lord backpack is missing
- Chaos marine with mace is missing the 'hand holding a skull' bit
- Limited Ed. CSM champion is missing his chest plate
- 60mm base for Helbrute is missing

Regarding the X-wing stuff
- Missing one tie fighter (should have been 10 of them, but there's only 9)
- Missing one x-wing (should have been 6 of them, but there's only 5)

Also, you said that there were 2 more firesprays (total of 2x slave 1 and 2x firespray), but there was only 1x slave 1 and 1x firespray in the stuff you sent.
Thanks,

G

On Nov 22 Skulldozzer wrote:

Ok. I'll ale care of all of that. Not terribly suprised with the amount of stuff I had to run around an assemble. The only thing in there is there were only 2 firespray to begin with. One normal and one painted

On Dec 4 (Friday) HarveyDent wrote:

Hey there,
Were you able to put together that missing stuff and send it?
Thanks,

g

On Dec 4 Skulldozzer wrote:

I found a good amount of it actually! Still trying to hound out the backpacks and the missing special weapon cultist. Whay parts for the hell brute are missing?

On Dec 4 HarveyDent wrote:

Pretty much all of it.

I'm confused. I member specifically putting the head on in add in add the torso and putting the horned mantle in the bag. It was pretty much assembled. You said the base was missing correct?

On Dec 4 HarveyDent wrote:

I will get the two helbrutes out and take pics of what is there. What's your email again?

G

Skulldozzer@gmail.com. yeah thay would help man

On Dec 13 (Sunday) HarveyDent wrote:

I just sent the pics.
So the first Helbrute is almost complete, but it's missing the armor plate that goes over its left arm. The second Helbrute is non-existent, except for the 'arch' bit that goes around the 'face' (pictured), but it is broken - the 'tentacle' parts are broken/cut off.

g

On Dec 13 Skulldozzer wrote:

Ok mate. I'll take care of it ASAP.

On Jan 7 (Thursday) HarveyDent wrote:

I need this taken care of ASAP. Kinda surprised that I haven't heard from you.

g

On Jan 7 Skulldozzer wrote:

I will be back I town from holiday vacation this Saturday. Sorry about the delay we got extended vacation at work due to a sudden slowdown on production.

On Jan 23 (Saturday) HarveyDent wrote:

I need to know what's going on with this. It's been two weeks.

g

On Feb 4 (Thursday) HarveyDent wrote:

I need a response from you immediately. This is completely ridiculous, and the fact that you haven't responded to my messages since January 7th is unacceptable, especially since you've read them. A busy work schedule has ceased to be an adequate excuse. You had the time to MAKE the deal, and you had the time to READ the messages. You certainly have time to KEEP your end of the deal, as I kept mine.

If you DO decide to respond, you should know that I expect a refund for the items I didn't receive in our deal. I will count all items that were 'partially' received (parts missing) as completely missing because they are entirely no good to me without those missing parts.

If you do NOT decide to respond, not only will I file a bad trader report, but I will file a report through Paypal to recoup lost funds.

I need action from you immediately (by 8pm Mountain time, Friday evening). This gives you just under two days to respond and to make arrangements for finalizing this fiasco.

Expecting your immediate response,

G

Finally - He reads my messages but doesn't respond. I'll be leaving negative feedback now. I can't decide whether I want to wait for a response from him, but at this point, my desire to ding him on his bad behavior is heavily outweighing my desire to recoup some funds. It's more annoying than anything else to have to do this stuff. However, when considering how many times newbs must get screwed over by bad traders, I really want to ding him even more because I don't want him pulling this crap.

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE A DEAL? YES? THEN YOU HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP A DEAL.

Argh.
When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: Skulldozzer - incomplete and missing models, avoiding PM

Post by 3eland »

I've validated this with Harvey. He only has the first header posted for ease of readability.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Sorry, HD. This isn't good enough. Per the rules, you HAVE to post the complete headers for each message.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

I had a feeling you were going to say that ha ha.

I'll work with HD to update his OP.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
HarveyDent ( 3250 )
Bartertown Advertiser

Post by HarveyDent »

First – Here’s the quick synopsis of events:

In early November I (HarveyDent) made a $$ offer on a decent-sized lot of X-Wing and 40K models (owned by Skulldozzer). There were some (debatable) hiccups in communication and shipping, but nothing scary or too worrisome. When I received everything there were parts and models missing. I asked him to send the missing parts and models. He said he would take care of it. It’s been about 7 weeks since then, and he has only replied once (one month ago). He reads my messages but won’t respond. I need him to take care of this ASAP or I will leave negative feedback and file a report with Paypal to recoup funds.

Second - Here's the full list of communications:

Re: 40k DV chaos/ Da rule book AoS and large x wing collection
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:32 am
by HarveyDent

Hey there,

If you'd like, I can make you an offer on the entire lot of GW and X-wing stuff.
If you're interested, let me know.
Thanks!
G
This is the lot in question from Skulldozzer’s sale/trade post:
Dark vengeance:
Rule book and templates.
2 sets of chaos mostly NOS
1 set of Dark angels NOS

Age of Sigmar
This is actually a mess. My local gsming store was given the AoS as asa promotion, they thought it was awful and gave me thr miniatures. Before then however they took everything off the sprue and stole a few bits for their warmachine miniatures. So I was given a box of full of parts. As far as I was told everything is there except a few little bits here and there. Not expecting much. Just toss me an offer. A good chance for two starter armies or st the very least a massive stockpile of conversion material.

X WING
I would like to get rid of this In one big lot If possible.
4 core starter sets
2 tie fighter expansions
1 imperial aces
1 shuttle
1 tie advanced
1 tie defender
2 slave 1
2 falcons
3 y wing
2 b wing
2 x wing
1 a wing
1 scum and villainy set
1 star viper
1 hounds tooth
Includes all cards, tokens, movement templates, bases etc.

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:11 pm
by skulldozzer

Make an offer man

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:28 pm
by HarveyDent

Sure. Can you give me a list of what's in the Scum and Villainy set?
Thanks,
G

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:19 pm
by skulldozzer

The core scum box, star viper and hounds tooth

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:23 pm
by HarveyDent

Ok - well, the value on the AoS stuff is obviously pretty speculative if there are parts missing.
I can give you $295 shipped for the GW & X-wing stuff.
If that's not something you're interested in, no problem.
Thanks, and good luck!
G

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:24 pm
by skulldozzer

Yeah the Aos stuff is pretty much a whatever situation. Something I came across I was given so no big deal. That's not a bad offer. Let me mull It over
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:29 pm
by skulldozzer

I forgot 2 firespray also. Imperial or scum.
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:30 pm
by skulldozzer

Tell you what. Make not an even 300 and you have a deal.

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:41 pm
by HarveyDent

You're on. I would, however, ask that you ship first (my rating and reputation are impeccable, while you are still new to B-town). I will pay upon receipt and inspection of items via paypal using the 'gift' method (no fees). Please ship to:
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
Thanks!
G

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:42 pm
by skulldozzer

I don't ship anything without being paid homie. I'm ratings are good but that's not how business works

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:57 pm
by HarveyDent

Well... hmm. Do you have any other references that would let me know that it's safe to pay you first?
Do you have an eBay rating?
I mean, I run a real business (I actually do this stuff all the time) and I have a literally 100% perfect rating here on Bartertown and on eBay as well. If you want to look at my feedback rating, you can check it out here:
ref_view.php?user_id=7737
Here's my advertiser forum here on B-town (that I pay for):
viewforum.php?f=148
Here's our eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Flip-of-a-Coin-Games
...and our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Flip-of-a-Coin ... 99/?ref=hl

g

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:04 pm
by skulldozzer

I should have a few positive trader ratings and yes I do have an eBay account under Grisly salvage. You wouldn't let someone walk not undo your store without paying you. Plus you woikd be covered under paypal buyer protection policy

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:24 pm
by HarveyDent

You actually only have one feedback listing.

G

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 pm
by skulldozzer

I should have a few. Guess they got lazy.
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:38 pm
by skulldozzer

So I keep getting offers and you were the first. So I'm giving you first dibs. Want it or nah?

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:42 pm
by HarveyDent

Yes. Although I am very leery of paying first when you have so little feedback.
When can you have it all boxed up and shipped?

G

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:45 pm
by skulldozzer

I'll start packing it tonight before I work. I work third shift so spare time is pretty few and far between. So hopefully tomorrow after noon, Friday morning latest?
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:45 pm
by skulldozzer

Check my eBay. Grisly salvage
Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:06 pm
by skulldozzer

forgot to point out that one of the firespray have a alternate paint job. Since I was rolling a two spray list I needed them to look different. Not bad. Just looks good and scumy. Skullartifice@gmail.com is thr paypal

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:14 pm
by HarveyDent

Payment sent.
Please ship ASAP to the following address:
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
If there is anything else in the lot that is not in solid/good condition, or not as you have described, I need to know asap.
Thanks!
G

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:29 pm
by skulldozzer

No everything else is solid my man. I'll make a new shipping box at work tonight. And I'll go over all of it one last time to make sure everything is as stated. You know you got one hell of a deal right?

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:31 pm
by HarveyDent

Much appreaciated!

g

Sent: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:31 pm
by skulldozzer

Roger

Sent: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:19 pm
by HarveyDent

Hey there,

Have you been able to ship yet?

Thanks,

G

Sent: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:38 pm
by skulldozzer

Tomorrow or Monday. Haven't had much free time. We got hit with a few hours over time this week. Haven't had much time for anything other than eating and sleeping. I do have a few extra things I came across im.gonna go ahead and give you so I can make the space.

Sent: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 pm
by HarveyDent

Sounds good. Thanks!

G

Sent: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:54 pm
by HarveyDent

Hey there,
Just checking to make sure the package made it out the door today.
Thanks!

G

Sent: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 am
by HarveyDent

Hi again,
I need to know the status of this package, please.
Thanks!

G

Sent: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:27 am
by HarveyDent

Alright. So I can see that you are reading the messages I have sent. I need to know the status of this package in the next hour or I will assume that you are trying to avoid communication and avoid shipping the items I have purchased from you. I guarantee that you do NOT want to continue to avoid communicating. Please respond asap.

G

Sent: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 pm
by skulldozzer

Not avoiding any contact sleeping. I work third shift. It's going out this afternoon when I wake up. Please e don't come at me like that. There is no wrong doing of any kind happening here. I didn't avoid any communication I was woke up by thr alert and checked to see. I also sent you a message this morning. Explain the above and I'm gonna assume you didn't get it. My fault the app navigation still clumsy. I'm going back to sleep and will get it out for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. No hame meant.

Sent: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 pm
by HarveyDent

Much appreciated. Get some rest. Let me know when you ship.
Thanks!

G

Sent: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:05 am
by skulldozzer

Sorry if my last message came off a little rude. I'm the only person in the facility that is qualified to run a certain machine thay is currently running a contract we just got for thr new tesla sports car. I sent you a message Sunday evening and Monday afternoon but they didn't send because I hit the wrong button. 7578020642 texting me is the best way to grt ahold of me and your more than welcome to use it I got the package(s) to the post office today just as they were closing. So I doubt they got circulated but they are there and I do have tracking for you. I'll give them to you as soon as I grt off. I've been working 10-13 hours this week and probably will for the next two. Sorry for the communication speed bump. There a few little things I tossed in and a few ships I don't thibk I listed like a tie phantom. I'm not out to get you my man. Just another brother working his ass off to make rent lol

Sent: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:11 am
by HarveyDent

No problem. Obviously the communication breakdown was the issue, and as you've made it clear, it wasn't intentional. I'm sure you can understand where I was coming from as well. Just get me that tracking info when you get a chance.
Thanks!

G

Sent: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 am
by skulldozzer

I absolutely do understand. I'm not sure if you are using the app or are on a pc but I kept hitting the arrow in the upper right corner for send and y hats actually a reply button ao I thought it was sending my message but instead was saving them as drafts lol. Shoot me a text real fast so I have your number and make sure it does through. I just moved up into the mountains so I lose signal frequently. I'm a U.S Army vet. I have no intrest in scamming folks lol. Integrity is a rare attribute these days and one that I try to exemplify.

Sent: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:34 pm
by HarveyDent

Ok - got the boxes. Received your text messages.

AOS - They look fine and you said you're sending the missing parts that you had.
DV Dark Angels - Everything is there.
DV Chaos set 1 - Everything is there.
DV Chaos set 2 - missing parts:
- Several parts of the Helbrute are missing (most of the model is missing)
- Two cultists are missing - just the bodies - and one is the 'special weapon' guy
- One chaos marine is missing (the one with the bolter) - both the body and the head/bolter part
- Three chaos marine regular backpacks are missing
- Chaos marine lord backpack is missing
- Chaos marine with mace is missing the 'hand holding a skull' bit
- Limited Ed. CSM champion is missing his chest plate
- 60mm base for Helbrute is missing

Regarding the X-wing stuff
- Missing one tie fighter (should have been 10 of them, but there's only 9)
- Missing one x-wing (should have been 6 of them, but there's only 5)

Also, you said that there were 2 more firesprays (total of 2x slave 1 and 2x firespray), but there was only 1x slave 1 and 1x firespray in the stuff you sent.
Thanks,

G

Sent: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:38 pm
by skulldozzer

Ok. I'll ale care of all of that. Not terribly suprised with the amount of stuff I had to run around an assemble. The only thing in there is there were only 2 firespray to begin with. One normal and one painted

Sent: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:19 pm
by HarveyDent

Hey there,
Were you able to put together that missing stuff and send it?
Thanks,

g

Sent: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:10 pm
by skulldozzer

I found a good amount of it actually! Still trying to hound out the backpacks and the missing special weapon cultist. Whay parts for the hell brute are missing?

Sent: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:45 pm
by HarveyDent

Pretty much all of it.

Sent: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:48 pm
by skulldozzer

I'm confused. I member specifically putting the head on in add in add the torso and putting the horned mantle in the bag. It was pretty much assembled. You said the base was missing correct?

Sent: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:22 pm
by HarveyDent

I will get the two helbrutes out and take pics of what is there. What's your email again?

G

Sent: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 pm
by skulldozzer

Skulldozzer@gmail.com. yeah thay would help man

Sent: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:08 pm
by HarveyDent

I just sent the pics.
So the first Helbrute is almost complete, but it's missing the armor plate that goes over its left arm. The second Helbrute is non-existent, except for the 'arch' bit that goes around the 'face' (pictured), but it is broken - the 'tentacle' parts are broken/cut off.

g

Sent: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:09 pm
by skulldozzer

Ok mate. I'll take care of it ASAP.

Sent: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:17 am
by HarveyDent

I need this taken care of ASAP. Kinda surprised that I haven't heard from you.

g

Sent: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:44 pm
by skulldozzer

I will be back I town from holiday vacation this Saturday. Sorry about the delay we got extended vacation at work due to a sudden slowdown on production.

Sent: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:58 pm
by HarveyDent

I need to know what's going on with this. It's been two weeks.

g

Sent: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:47 am
by HarveyDent

I need a response from you immediately. This is completely ridiculous, and the fact that you haven't responded to my messages since January 7th is unacceptable, especially since you've read them. A busy work schedule has ceased to be an adequate excuse. You had the time to MAKE the deal, and you had the time to READ the messages. You certainly have time to KEEP your end of the deal, as I kept mine.

If you DO decide to respond, you should know that I expect a refund for the items I didn't receive in our deal. I will count all items that were 'partially' received (parts missing) as completely missing because they are entirely no good to me without those missing parts.

If you do NOT decide to respond, not only will I file a bad trader report, but I will file a report through Paypal to recoup lost funds.

I need action from you immediately (by 8pm Mountain time, Friday evening). This gives you just under two days to respond and to make arrangements for finalizing this fiasco.

Expecting your immediate response,

G

Finally - He reads my messages but doesn't respond. I'll be leaving negative feedback now. I can't decide whether I want to wait for a response from him, but at this point, my desire to ding him on his bad behavior is heavily outweighing my desire to recoup some funds. It's more annoying than anything else to have to do this stuff. However, when considering how many times newbs must get screwed over by bad traders, I really want to ding him even more because I don't want him pulling this crap.

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE A DEAL? YES? THEN YOU HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP A DEAL.

Argh.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Thank you, HD.
I appreciate it.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
HarveyDent ( 3250 )
Bartertown Advertiser

Post by HarveyDent »

I wanted to make a quick update to this thread.

Skulldozzer contacted me in late 2016 (probably November or December), apologizing for everything that had happened.

He offered to send monetary compensation to cover the cost of any missing items/bits which were originally part of our deal.

I declined any monetary compensation for several reasons:

1) I didn't know if he would actually send it, and I didn't want to spend the time re-determining exactly what was missing or what it was worth.
2) I remembered that the value would have been somewhere between $25-35 USD.
3) I wasn't as hot under the collar as I was when multiple attempts at contacting him went ignored.

He explained that he'd had some things come up in his personal life that had caused some big problems. Normally I am not a sucker for these kinds of lines.

I'm still not a sucker, but I decided to make an appeal to him, requesting that he not get involved in any other trade endeavors until he had his personal *edit* under control.

I would hope that he's taken that to heart.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”