BTR: Conrfyrd

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Necrotes ( 368 )
Resident Trader

BTR: Conrfyrd

Post by Necrotes »

1: Introduction
On June 17th, 2013 I responded to Conrfyrd's add in the painter wanted/for hire subforum looking to do some painting in return for other 40k miniatures. I responded to his add wanting to get a Dark Eldar army painted in return for an excess of figures I had laying around. The deal was quickly made, in about two days, with a lot of communication between myself and Conrfyrd. We agreed that I, with the higher trade rating, would send my unpainted models to be painted first, and when he finished them and returned them to me that I would send out his payment. On Thursday June 20, 2013 I sent the models out to him to get painted, I was going to be out of the country visiting family for about a month and asked if he could get them done by July 19th or 20th, he said this was no problem. I left him my phone number so that he could text me updates on how the project was going, and could ask me any questions if he had any. Communication was great until July 14th where he stopped sending regular updates on the models, communication was not restored until July 26th when Conrfyrd informs me that due to a car accident he will not be able to complete the project as his hand was severely injured. I replied wishing him the best and told him that life happens, I then lost communication with him, while still sending him many text messages as to the state of my models, until August 15th, 2013 when I told him that if I did not receive the models soon I was going to post a bad trader report on him. On that date he apologized for not sending yet due to the birth of his child, I once again gave him another chance to send the models out. Communication was again lost, with regular attempts to establish contact by me with no response, until September 4th 2013, where Conrfyrd says that he has just been released to drive so the box will go out Friday during post office hours. Two days later I ask for a tracking number, and he replies saying he will do so as soon as he gets home; since then I have had no further responses from Conrfyrd, and am still without a tracking number or my Dark Eldar models.

2: Proof: I am going to split this section into two parts, the first is PM's here on bartertown while I was still in the country, and the second is text messages from when I was out of the country and when I returned as it was stated to be the best way of getting a hold of Conrfyrd.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:39 pm
by Necrotes

Subject: H: painting/conversion works w:40k figs

Conrfyrd wrote:
I have decided to do some commission work on trade again. Been awhile but I have fast turn arounds and low pricing.
Average prices are
Infantry $1-3
Special $2-5
Walkers $4-8
Tanks 5-10
Large tanks 7-12
Higher quality brings a little more

Can you send me some examples of your work?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm
by Conrfyrd

Or I can email them. I have done with great success
Imperial fists
Blood angels
Iron warriors
Black legion
Soul drinkers
Dark eldar
Orkz
Dark elves
High elves
Eldar
Tau
Have won lots of best painted also
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:56 pm
by Necrotes

Do you do stripping as well? What armies are you looking for in trade? Could you upload some photos to photobucket, or here is my email if that is easier: heroscapefan@gmail.com

-Chris
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm
by Conrfyrd

Yes I can strip easy enough. Army doesn't matter, preferably BA, or chaos but any will do.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm
by Conrfyrd

I texted some pics to your email.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 pm
by Conrfyrd

None of those are my top of the line, just examples
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 pm
by Necrotes

I am looking to get some dark eldar painted up, most of the army I got in various trades here hence the question. The army is going to be called the Kabal of the Black Hand. I would like the paint scheme to be black and white based on vehicles, and on infantry white armor, black accent pieces and on each helmate a black hand print. Do you think you could do that? I have some chaos marines (33 regular marines various special weapons in there, 1 of the old metal daemon princes, helbrute primed black, and a old chaos dreadnaught painted black legion colors) that I am looking to get rid of though most need to be stripped. I also have a small ork army including 2 aobr warbosses, 10+aobr nobz, and 8 deff koptas (mix on on sprue and built), and 15+ of the old dark eldar warrior models.

-Chris
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:17 pm
by Conrfyrd

That sounds awesome. Kinda like saruman hand but black? An easily doable. I did a black and white dark eldar army in 3e. What figs do you have to e painted and or stripped
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:17 pm
by Necrotes

The pictures are fine, I am not looking for competition quality just good looking figures and yours look great. If you are also interested I have the imperial armor apocalypse second edition from forgeworld and some regular ork nobz nos.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:36 pm
by Conrfyrd

And there's lots of cool extras I like to do on dark eldar. I can give the skin some vein work in a bluish tint on foreheads and such. Do you want clean white or bone white? Clean look or grime/gorey?
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:37 pm
by Necrotes

Exactly like the saruman hand except black instead of white. I have two archons one is the gw model painted by someone else, the other is a custom built archon if you could greenstuff a cloak/cape on it that would be awesome. There are also 5-6 venoms, around 30 warriors, 10 wyches, 3 raiders (would love it if you could do some way to be raiders and ravagers through magnets). I also have random assortment of daemons if you are interested in painting them as well.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:55 pm
by Conrfyrd

Sure thing. Sounds like a great bit of fun! What do you want me to paint first?
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:00 pm
by Conrfyrd

And when do you want to start this? I can start now lol
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:29 pm
by Necrotes

Well how long do you think it will take to get painted up?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:31 pm
by Conrfyrd

That depends on quality. I can cover at least one a day. A squad or so on weekends.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:36 pm
by Necrotes

I am going to be out of country for about a month starting saturday so if I send you the models before then could you have them done by the time I get back, say the 19th of July?
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:38 pm
by Conrfyrd

Should be close to then. Can't promise but I can try my damnedest
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 pm
by Necrotes

Alright so how do you want to do this?
Well you can ship the stuff to me and then send the payment fig upon completion or bulk ship to save money. Makes no difference to me.
Cory Jennings
Po box 8046
Springfield mo 65801

1232 n west ave
Springfield mo 65803

Either address works.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:03 pm
by Necrotes

Okay, so since you have a lower rating I will send you the figs to be painted, you have my email so you can send me updates on the progress while I am out of the country. Then as soon as I receive the models back I will send out payment for the figures priority mail, does that sound good? If so I can send out the goods Thursday or Friday.

-Chris
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:05 pm
by Conrfyrd

Ok.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:06 pm
by Conrfyrd

So what will payment be?
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:13 pm
by Conrfyrd

Also any other exact details you want to make for the figs or just use my judgement?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm
by Conrfyrd

Ok if you can send them before that way I can have them this weekend I can get more done faster. Also don't worry, I only accept one job at a time.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm
by Necrotes

Use your judgement, make them look cool and unique and regular white not bone white. On the dark eldar vehicles white with some line highlighting color (blue or green maybe whatever looks the best *three color standard), and maybe a large black hand print just like sarumans over the venoms. The daemons just paint them in cool ways, full artistic freedom as long as it does not look silly. As for payment how about the 33 chaos marines, metal daemon prince, helbrute, metal chaos dreadnaut, 2 aobr warboss, 10+aobr nobs, 7-8 regular nobz on sprue, 8 deffkoptas, 15+ old dark eldar warriors, a battlewagon/landraider conversion.
Sent: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:19 pm
by Conrfyrd

Sounds good. I will make them exceed your expectations.
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 am
by Conrfyrd

So here is my idea right now
Armor - white
Bodysuit - black
Armor accent plates - silver
Color adders( cloth, ect) - green or ice blue
Flesh - pale and sunken
Metals - silver and brass
Hair - either natural colors or died green or blue with a white streak like rouge from xmen
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:18 am
by Conrfyrd

Maybe some fancy black work on shoulder armor of archons, succubi, sybarites, trueborn
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:36 am
by Necrotes

That sounds great the only thing I could think of was instead of a silver on the weapons, a bronze color maybe? Are you doing basing as well?
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 am
by Conrfyrd

Basing was not in my plans but I can. Maybe copper for weapons?
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 am
by Necrotes

Yes, copper would be great.
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:43 am
by Conrfyrd

I'm getting super stoked about this project
Alright, I was packing up the models and I do not have (can not find) the wych squad or some of the daemons. :'( Do you think you could do up a daemonic aegis defense line instead? I would like it to look like the walls from the dante's inferno game (see pictures below) complete with ghostly tortured forms on the walls and and bone bars across the aegis.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... limb_2.jpg
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... _Climb.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/dantesinferno/i ... _Climb.jpg
Sent: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:29 pm
by Conrfyrd

Umm I'm not sure how well it will turn out but I can damn sure try if you'd like.
Sent: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:13 pm
by Necrotes

Alright I sent the figures out this morning in two boxes here are their tracking numbers through usps; they should be their by Saturday. If you could periodically send me pictures of how the models are looking, so I can see what they look like, while I am away I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my cell phone number so you can text me pictures: 386-266-9668. If you could everything done and back to me before the 19th of July that would be awesome as well.

9505 5101 3944 3171 5764 06
9505 5101 3944 3171 5561 87

Thank for for the commission,
Chris
Sent: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:57 am
by Necrotes

Hey, man I have not heard from you in over a week just checking to see how they are coming, and whether or not you will be able to get them back to me by Friday or Saturday at the latest.

-Chris
Sent: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm
by Necrotes

Hey, man I am posting this to give you one last chance to get back to me. If you do not get back to me by tomorrow night I will posting a Bad trader report on you.

Please get back to me,
Chris

(The following is the text message conversation exchanged between me and Conrfyrd starting on June 20, 2013 and ending September 17, 2013.)
3:21PM Jun 20 From Cory: I will definitely keep you updated!
XXXXXXXX
3:22PM Jun 20 From Me: Thanks have fun painting them, if you think something would look cool do it you have free reign, as long as you have the white and black scheme and the handprint.
XXXXXXXX
3:23 PM Jun 20 From Cory: Ok
XXXXXXXX
5:44 PM Jun 22 From Cory: Received them today, A little bit of shipping damage, but not bad.
XXXXXXXX
5:45 PM Jun 22 From Me: That's great to hear keep me in the loop, I will be in the air most of tomorrow though.
XXXXXXXX
5:56 PM Jun 22 From Me: The one figure primed in white is the one I would like a cape or cloak on.
XXXXXXXX
6:02 PM Jun 22 From Cory: Ok
XXXXXXXX
9:55 AM Jun 25 From Cory: [Picture of Venoms] A couple venoms, inked roughly for shading. I think they are gonna really pop
XXXXXXXX
9:55 AM Jun 25 From Cory: I'm thinking a big black hand diagonally across the front
XXXXXXXX
10:00 AM Jun 25 From Me: Could you maybe do the wingtips and the nose panel of the venoms in a solid black? So far looks good though
XXXXXXXX
10:02 AM Jun 25 From Cory: I can. I was gonna do black wings with copper blade/tips
XXXXXXXX
10:02 AM Jun 25 From Me: Perfect! :)
XXXXXXXX
10:03 AM Jun 25 From Cory: Cause the hand is gonna cover most of the front if that sounds good
XXXXXXXX
10:03 AM Jun 25 From Cory: One problem though you didn't send the bodies of the pilots
XXXXXXXX
10:06 AM Jun 25 From Cory: Or I could do the hand on the glass
XXXXXXXX
10:08 AM Jun 25 From Me: I don't like pilots in my vehicles, can you paint the cockpit in a way that looks good. Maybe like a ice blue to make it pop. I would prefer the hand be around the cockpit, inbetween the fingers.
XXXXXXXX
10:09 AM Jun 25 From Me: I can ink the inside in blue to make it look tinted or something
XXXXXXXX
10:09 AM Jun 25 From Me: Thats good, a dark tint
XXXXXXXX
11:33 AM Jun 25 From Cory: [Picture of two venoms]
XXXXXXXX
11:59 AM Jun 25 From Me: Like the one on the right but along the lines and the very edge of the model either white, or the color you are using on the regular guys. I know we talked about green or blue whichever would look better you decide which color to put on the army.
XXXXXXXX
12:04 PM Jun 25 From Cory: I'm going to highlight the white with a light blue or light green
XXXXXXXX
12:15 PM Jun 25 From Me: Whichever you think looks better.
XXXXXXXX
12:17 PM Jun 25 From Cory: [Picture of one venom] Cleaned up the front a lil
XXXXXXXX
12:19 PM Jun 25 From Me: Looks good :)
XXXXXXXX
8:51 PM Jun 25 From Cory: [Picture of one Venom]
XXXXXXXX
10:04 PM Jun 25 From Cory: Green Glass look good?
XXXXXXXX
10:13 PM Jun 25 From Me: Yes makes it really pop, I guess not the hand does not have to go around the cockpit.
XXXXXXXX
8:05 PM Jun 29 From Me: How is it going?
XXXXXXXX
12:27 AM Jun 30 From Cory: Tomorrow, Got three venoms to that stage. Need to pcik up a new white cause mine is getting a lil old. Also started on a warrior to test the waters will send pics.
XXXXXXXX
6:15 PM Jun 30 From Me: No problem, looking forward to pics
XXXXXXXX
8:41 PM Jul 5 From Me: Are they coming along okay?
XXXXXXXX
8:43 PM Jul 5 From Cory: Yeah. I really like how they are turning out
XXXXXXXX
8:44 PM Jul 5 From Me: Cool, how much longer do you think you have on them?
XXXXXXXX
8:44 PM Jul 5 From Cory: [Picture of warriors] Monday. Don't have any more current ones
XXXXXXXX
8:48 PM Jul 5 From Me: Nice, they are coming along nicely
XXXXXXXX
11:58 AM Jul 6 From Me: Do you think you can get them all don and back to me by the 23rd?
XXXXXXXX
12:37 PM Jul 6 From Cory: Should be doable
XXXXXXXX
12:39 PM Jul 6 From Me: Great
XXXXXXXX
1:00 PM Jul 6 From Cory: [Picture of Venom] What do you think? Bigger hand?
XXXXXXXX
1:56 PM Jul 6 From Me: [Picture of hand of Saruman] Could you do the hands like the one in this banner, broken up, and yes bigger and flipped around so the hand goes across the cockpit from the opposite side.
XXXXXXXX
1:58 PM Jul 6 From Cory: Yes
XXXXXXXX
2:04 PM Jul 6 From Me: Cool can you send me a pic when you have one done?
XXXXXXXX
2:16 PM Jul 6 From Cory: Ya
XXXXXXXX
2:23 PM Jul 6 From Cory: Still needs to be bigger I think but is this more the style? [Picture of Venom]
XXXXXXXX
2:31 PM Jul 6 From Me: Perfect
XXXXXXXX
2:32 PM Jul 6 From Cory: Good deal. Right size or bigger??
XXXXXXXX
2:45 PM Jul 6 From Me: Are you going to do anything on the otherside to balance it out?
XXXXXXXX
2:46 PM Jul 6 From Cory: I can do a rune or something
XXXXXXXX
2:52 PM Jul 6 From Me: No runes, how about making the hand big enough that it goes halfway down both sides of the venom surrounding the cockpit?
XXXXXXXX
2:55 PM Jul 6 From Cory: Front to Back?
XXXXXXXX
2:57 PM Jul 6 From Me: Which do you think would look better?
XXXXXXXX
3:17 PM Jul 6 From Me: Maybe at an angle just like you have now just larger
XXXXXXXX
8:02 PM Jul 10 From Me: Are they coming along?
XXXXXXXX
4:02 Pm Jul 12 From Me: Do you have any more pictures?
XXXXXXXX
10:00 Am Jul 13 From Cory: Hey sorry my phone crapped out just got a new one
XXXXXXXX
10:01 AM Jul 13 From Cory: Still screwing with the hand on the helmets
XXXXXXXX
10:02 AM Jul 13 From Me: It happens
XXXXXXXX
10:03 AM Jul 13 From Cory: Hard to get it the right look on the tiny helmet
XXXXXXXX
12:01 PM Jul 13 From Me: As long as it looks good
XXXXXXXX
6:28 PM Jul 15 From Me: Were you able to get the hand on the helmet to look right?
XXXXXXXX
8:28 AM Jul 18 From Me: How are they coming?
XXXXXXXX
5:27 PM Jul 19 From Me: All done yet?
XXXXXXXX
9:22 AM Jul 23 From Me: Will you be able to get them back to me by Friday?
XXXXXXXX
9:33 PM Jul 24 From Me: Whats up man, have not heard from you in a while?
XXXXXXXX
8:30 AM Jul 26 From Cory: Sorry just got my phone back. Was in the hospital after a wreck. As I had not finished them when the wreck happened, and my left arm is now useless for at least a while, I will be returning them to you today. No charge for what was done. My sincerest apologies for my failure.
XXXXXXXX
8:32 AM Jul 26 From Me: No problem, I am just glad you are alive and well, I hope you recover quickly, and are able to get back in the hobby soon.
XXXXXXXX
8:36 AM Jul 26 From Cory: I hope so too. Can't even hold a pencil due to the nerve damage
XXXXXXXX
9:31 AM Jul 26 From Me: That sucks
XXXXXXXX
1:36 PM Jul 29 From Me: Let me know when you send the models, and a tracking number would be great
XXXXXXXX
1:04 PM Jul 30 From Me: Were you able to send the models back yet?
XXXXXXXX
3:14 PM Aug 1 From Me: Were you able to send the models back yet?
XXXXXXXX
6:00 PM Aug 6 From Me: Have you sent he models out, I am moving in two weeks and need them back before then.
XXXXXXXX
7:31 AM Aug 11 From Me: Hey man I would like some communication here, were you able to send the models, do you have a tracking number? Please get back to me, Chris
XXXXXXXX
8:35 AM Aug 15 From Me: Hey man, I have been more than forgiving with you and your situation. If I do not hear back from you by the end of the day I will have to post a bad trader report to hope to resolve this. Please get back to me soon, Chris
XXXXXXXX
8:39 AM Aug 15 From Cory: I deserve a bad trader report. But life has been nuts between work, births, and deaths, I have tomorrow off. I will take it down to the post office first thing.
XXXXXXXX
9:01 AM Aug 15 From Me: I try not to give a btr unless it was someones fault, which in this case it was not, but remember in future trades bad communication can lead to a btr. Do you need me to resend my address? And can you be sure to send me a tracking number when you send the models.
XXXXXXXX
9:03 AM Aug 15 From Cory: Go ahead and resend. And I will. When my daughter was born I was just kinda zoned all else out. I apologize
XXXXXXXX
10:06 Am Aug 15 From Me: Here is my shipping address, and could you ship the models priority. I am moving next thursday to a new address and would like to get them before then. Christopher Johnson 9618 SW 150th Run Lake Butler, FL 32054
XXXXXXXX
1:52 PM Aug 16 From Me: Were you able to send it out today?
XXXXXXXX
6:59 PM Aug 18 From Me: Do you have a tracking number for me?
XXXXXXXX
5:45 PM Aug 19 From Me: Were you able to send the package out yet, I hate to keep asking, but I am moving on Thursday.
XXXXXXXX
9:57 AM Aug 21 From Me: Are my models are their way? Please respond
XXXXXXXX
6:38 PM Aug 29 From Me: Hey man have you sent the models out yet, it has been a while since I have heard from you, Chris
XXXXXXXX
9:00 AM Aug 30 From Me: Cory, this is your final chance before I have to post a BTR on you. I need to have the package by Friday or this will have to go to the next step. You can either send the models to the previous address or my new one: Christopher Johnson University of West Florida 38038 Campus Drive Pensacola, FL 32514 Please finish this, Chris
XXXXXXXX
5:18 PM Sep 4 From Cory: No. They have been boxed up waiting for me to get off during po hours. Friday the gf gets released to drive again so that will be the day.
XXXXXXXX
5:24 PM Sep 4 From Me: Okay can you send them to my new address then?
XXXXXXXX
8:02 PM Sep 4 From Cory: Yes
XXXXXXXX
8:03 PM Sep 4 From Me: Great Thanks
XXXXXXXX
9:30 AM Sep 7 From Me: Can you send me the tracking number for the models?
XXXXXXXX
9:49 AM Sep 7 From Cory: Yes I will, as soon as I get home
XXXXXXXX
10:02 AM Sep 7 From Me: Thank you
XXXXXXXX
9:20 AM Sep 9 From Me: Do you have the tracking #
XXXXXXXX
11:57 AM Sep 10 From Me: Do you have the tracking number you can send me?
XXXXXXXX
7:21 PM Sep 11 From Me: Hey man I hate to sound like a bother, but can you please send me the tracking number for the models.
XXXXXXXX
3:30 PM Sep 15 From Me: Can you send me the tracking number for the models?
XXXXXXXX
10:45 AM Sep 17 From Me: Hey man you need to provide me with a tracking number with the models before the end of today or I will post a BTR on you.

3: Supporting Information

Delivery Conformation Numbers:
Models I shipped to him:
9505 5101 3944 3171 5764 06
9505 5101 3944 3171 5561 87

4: Follow Through:
To date I have been trying to reestablish communication with Cory/Conryrd as to the whereabouts of my models to no success. I have used the PM system on here, though I do not believe he has been on the site for quite a while, and text messaging to try and get a hold of him to fix this situation. I was unable to locate any information on this individual via Google. I would like some guidance on what to do next as this is my first time having to deal with this sort of situation; though in all reality I would just love to have my models back.

Thank you for your time,
Chris aka Necrotes
"Quantity has a quality all its own" -Joseph Stalin

All offers are valid for 48hrs

People who owe me references: JPMawet, Duane, Pellas Mir'san, Leth,
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR: Conrfyrd

Post by MagickalMemories »

This is why we ALWAYS advise that you only hire painters via Bartertown who are paying advertisers. We vet all of our advertisers and I would have far more information on file to help you get in touch with him.

Sorry. Not coming down on you. Just making that the FIRST part of my post in hopes that others see it and don't make the same mistake.

So, I used the email address that he signed up for Bartertown with and found this:

https://www.facebook.com/cory.jennings.900?fref=ts

He also has this young lady listed as being "in a relationship" with him:

https://www.facebook.com/knottelling?ref=br_rs

Looks like they just had a baby together on or about the 14th of this month.

Searching his friends list, I found these people with the last name "Jennings:"

https://www.facebook.com/becky.bellingroehrjennings

https://www.facebook.com/sherry.jennings.180

https://www.facebook.com/smjennings
(This one looks about the right age to be his mother or aunt)

He specifically has these 3 listed as family:

(sister)
https://www.facebook.com/tara.stanton.75
(brother)
https://www.facebook.com/tommy.stanton.182
(uncle)
https://www.facebook.com/travis.stanton.3

In my experience, reaching out to family and loved ones, explaining the issue and inquiring about the health of the person you're trying to reach (especially, considering his recently messed up hand/arm) can work WONDERS. Especially if that person happens to be their parent.

Cory's Facebook profile shows that he once lived in Marshfield.
I located this:
Cory Jennings 18-24 years old
417-458-4645
1219 N Marshall St
Marshfield, MO 65706-1553
I can't guarantee that's the right guy, but all the details line up.

Good luck with it. Keep up updated.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”