Warpigs8man-Bad Report

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

daner0023 ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

Warpigs8man-Bad Report

Post by daner0023 »

Bartertown.com
A Miniatures Trading Forum
Skip to content

Advanced search
Board index
Change font size
User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts FAQMembersLogout [ daner0023 ]

Board index SearchCheck References Post a Reference FAQ
User Control Panel
Overview Profile Board preferences Private messages Usergroups Friends & Foes
Compose message
Manage PM drafts
Inbox
Saved messages
Outbox (7)
Sent messages
Rules, folders & settings
View messages: Inbox

Folder is 11% full (79 from 750 messages stored)

Reply to message
Forward PM
Return to Inbox
Previous PM in historyNext PM in history
Re: H: Paypal W: Eldar, SW, Ret
Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 am
To: daner0023

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't aware what is like to be a platoon sergeant in the infantry.

There isn't much time, always moving and traveling and I having 64 Soldiers and their families to look after. I did not get my rating on Bartertown as high as I have because I don't follow through with trades or keep my word. You just happened to be the trade when all hell broke loose.
Micah (warpigs8man)

"When things go bad, circle the wagons, don't beat the horses."
warpigs8man (134)
Resident Trader

Previous PMNext PMMove to folder:
COLLAPSE VIEW MESSAGE HISTORY:
Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 am
by daner0023

I see that you are fighting my Paypal Claim. As promised, I will be forced to file a Report on the Bad Trader Forum at this point.

All of this activity, e-mails, disputes, claim disputes, and the like demonstrates to anyone reading through these threads that you have time to communicate, but simply chose not to, because you didn't have anything to lose. Now that your bank account and reputation are in jeopardy, you have lots of time to respond and communicate.

It is clear that you deserve a negative report on this forum. Stop blaming your job and take some personal responsibility for your actions.
Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:20 am
by daner0023

Somehow, it's not getting through to you that it was your responsibility to send all of the products that I purchased from you. Somehow, you think that is my responsibility to be empathetic to your situation. The truth is I was empathetic, but then a few weeks ago, you chose to stop communicating. I buried my aunt in the time since we made this deal and I still found time to communicate with you. I have a job, am moving, have a newborn daughter, and I still found time to communicate.

You only found time to communicate with me after I filed a dispute on Paypal and I gave you a negative rating on this forum. Basically, from my point of view completing this deal and communicating with me was not important to you until it affected you. Now miraculously, you have all the time in the world to dispute my Paypal claim and send e-mails.

Unfortunately, you have taken this time to throw this back in my face and continue to tell me "how I don't understand". The proper course of action would have been to apologize and resolve this in a manner that is acceptable to me. I have plainly given you my terms, but you still continue to attack me for my lack of empathy to your situation. It is my empathy that has given you over a month to take action and correct this deal.

You can simply go to Paypal, send me $30, and this will be behind you. If you are so busy taking care of 64 families as you say, then this seems like a quick, easy solution that I approve of as a peaceful resolution.
by warpigs8man

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't aware what is like to be a platoon sergeant in the infantry.

There isn't much time, always moving and traveling and I having 64 Soldiers and their families to look after. I did not get my rating on Bartertown as high as I have because I don't follow through with trades or keep my word. You just happened to be the trade when all hell broke loose.
Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 am
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
And if we are going to do a refund, then just send back te bikes, I will pay for the shipping and we do a full refund. Not partial.

Or I can send the bits you change the reference to neutral.

First of all, I am not going to send anything back after I spent my valuable time assembling and painting them. Next, you really aren't in a position to demand how you want this resolved. The fault in this matter is entirely yours. Furthermore, you were responsible to provide the products that I purchased from you in a timely manner. You have failed to do this. It doesn't matter if you had orders, because you have had opportunities to send the products I purchased and you lost them. You have not communicated consistently until after I demanded a refund and gave you a negative rating.

Now, that you are being impacted by your actions it seems that you have all the time in the world to communicate.

Your resolution is more empty promises that one day you will get around to sending the rest of my products. Do you understand that I do not have any faith that you will ever send these products?

In light of your response, I am filing an official claim against you with Paypal. If you fight it, I am going to put our conversations on the bad trader forum for everyone to see this nonsense that one day two months after paying for products that I might receive them and be made whole. Or you can not fight the Paypal claim, because either way I am going to win. If you don't fight the claim then I will bypass the bad trader forum report.

You don't seem to understand that it's not just the products you were supposed to deliver, but also the time I have spent trying to chase you down. If you were a company I was buying products/services from, you would be fired for poor customer service.

I am going to the GW store today to purchase the boxes to complete my models. I don't have time to order bits online to get my stuff ready for this weekend and I definitely do not have time to hold my breath that you might get around to sending something to me. I will provide these receipts to Paypal in any disputed claim, as well as your comments on here about how you failed to send my purchased products. What evidence do you have to substantiate that you shouldn't give me a partial refund?

I hate that this has come to this and I have never had this much trouble with anyone on a completed deal. I have tried to be patient and understanding because of your job. Unfortunately, that time has passed, because you stopped communicating with me, nor did you produce the materials I purchased.
Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 am
by warpigs8man

And if we are going to do a refund, then just send back te bikes, I will pay for the shipping and we do a full refund. Not partial.

Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 am
by warpigs8man

So you are waiting on about 6 heads and 8 weapons from WE bits. Also, the conversion idea was mine in the first place. You were not even thinking of that idea until I mentioned it to you.

Either way, you were not going to have enough bits for the conversion regardless of you received the few bits I had.

If you want to push the dispute then do so. But I will not give you $30 for a few WE heads and several weapons. That is unreasonable. If you want to push the dispute then go ahead. I will fight it.

Also, if the negative stays, I can back up every "excuse" I have with official orders from my unit that these are legit reasons.

I asked for you to bear with me when all of this started.

Even if I sent the bits I do have, you conversions still would not have been complete and you still would have had to purchase the extra parts.

So I purpose this, I will get you the several heads and weapons as promised and you remove the negative to neutral.

Also, I looked up the bits on bits and kits and it is more like $6 for te bits, not $30.
Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
Apparently you are not aware of the deails and organization that goes into caring for a Soldier and his family. When a Soldier dies, someone is assigned to stay with the body 24/7. Then, there is caring for his family and 2 daughters and making sure all of the death gratuity and insurance to include burial arrangements.

It is not a fast process.

Then, as soon as that was finished I had to get my own family situated so I could leave for Camp Shelby.

I apologize for not articulating this sooner, but I assumed you would be understanding about one of our Soldiers being killed.

You will get your bits... Bad reference or not. Because I said I would get them to you.

You have sent me three e-mails today. These are the first e-mails that I have received from you this month.

I have tried to communicate with you, but I did not receive any response until I took action, which you were clearly warned was coming. Now, that I have taken appropriate action I get three e-mails.

Am I to believe that no time during the month of August that you didn't have 30 seconds to communicate with me? Ironically though, when I took forewarned action to get results, you have time to dispute my Paypal action and send 3 emails.

I paid you almost 45 days for products and you have failed to deliver those products in their entirety. It doesn't matter if you feel like I "got a good deal". In the business world you must make your customer whole or you have defrauded them.

Your e-mails today have accused me of not being patient, of being petty, of lacking empathy, of being unreasonable, not being grateful, and a host of other things.

I paid for a product and I expected to receive what was agreed upon in a timely manner. I have heard at least 4 different excuses as to why I have not been made whole on this deal over a 45 day period.

Sorry, but I am finished dealing with you. I am afraid that I would just hear more excuses as to why you can't finish this deal. I also can't believe that you had the audacity to throw this back in my face.

I have to go to the GW Store to pick up 2 of these to get my conversions done for this weekend's event.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... prod800881 I was DQ'd for best army in our last tourney, because my bikes didn't have riders. So, I have to pay $44+ 7% tax to convert my bikers the way they were supposed to look when I made the deal with you. Would you like me to revise my Paypal claim for $44+tax? I didn't think that was reasonable, because I will be getting extra bitz.

I have never had to take action like this to be made whole on a deal and I have been on this forum for a long time. My next step is to file a formal claim with Paypal, but I will wait until tomorrow for a different resolution from you. I will not accept more empty promises or excuses. You can either refund my Paypal account for the requested amount or fight the claim, your choice. If you refund me, I will ask the admins on here to make my feedback neutral.
Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm
by warpigs8man

Apparently you are not aware of the deails and organization that goes into caring for a Soldier and his family. When a Soldier dies, someone is assigned to stay with the body 24/7. Then, there is caring for his family and 2 daughters and making sure all of the death gratuity and insurance to include burial arrangements.

Then, as soon as that was finished I had to get my own family situated so I could leave for Camp Shelby.

I apologize for not articulating this sooner, but I assumed you would be understanding about one of our Soldiers being killed.

You will get your bits... Bad reference or not. Because I said I would get them to you.
Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm
by warpigs8man

I am assuming you werent very sorry for our loss... bad reference over some heads and weapons? You go the jet bikes at a good price even without the WE bits included.

I will attempt to look fo rthe bits again when I return. I am currently TDY again at Camp Shelby, MS training Soldiers about to deploy.

I have over 20 years in service and my position calls me out of state and sometimes out of country quite often. I was hoping you would be patient for the few bits that were not included.

Now the paypal dispute? Really? $30.00? for a few WE bits? Do you really think they are worth $30.00? So you are saying all of those jet bikes were only worth $50.00

Sounds like a very good deal for you.

Please remove the negative post and the dispute. You will get your WE bits. I am a man of my word. I am sorry my timeline does not meet your, but extinuating circumstances have prevented me to complete the trade in a timely manner.
Sent: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:11 am
by daner0023

I had asked for a status update several days ago concerning the wood elf bitz to complete the Eldar Jet Bike purchase I made.

At this point, it's been several weeks since I received the Bikes and 9-10 days since you have communicated with me about completing your side of the purchase.

I will give this the weekend and then I will be have to make some decisions on bringing in outside influence to make me whole in this purchase. I hope this is not necessary.
Sent: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 pm
by daner0023

Any movement on completing this trade?
Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 am
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
None at the moment. We had a Soldier/Instructor die in a motorcycle crash.

I am sorry for your loss, please keep me updated.
Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 am
by warpigs8man

Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 am
by daner0023

Can I get a status update please?
Sent: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm
by warpigs8man

I didn't have any torsos. They typically get used up. But I had heads and capes and weapons.
Sent: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
Not yet. My friend Allen has a huge army. He is going to let me rummage through his bits this weekend or Tuesday.

I primarily want heads with wind blown/wild hair & torsos.
Sent: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm
by warpigs8man

Not yet. My friend Allen has a huge army. He is going to let me rummage through his bits this weekend or Tuesday.
Sent: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
I am having a hard time locating the WE bitz. I can now understand why my wife said she was having a hard time locating the bag with them in it. I am still looking for them.

Any luck on finding the remaining products?
Sent: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm
by warpigs8man

I am having a hard time locating the WE bitz. I can now understand why my wife said she was having a hard time locating the bag with them in it. I am still looking for them.
Sent: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am
by warpigs8man

Flying home today. Will get the WE bitz in the mail and feedback.
Sent: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:26 pm
by daner0023

Will you leave some good feedback for me please?
Sent: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
I am still TDY at Fort Stewart. Thats why I had my wife ship them.

I return home Sunday. I will get them in the mail Monday.

I appreciate your service to our Country and for that reason, I am not going to give you any grief. God Bless You and God Bless America!
Sent: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:34 pm
by warpigs8man

Sent: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:23 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
Darn it. My fault. I will mail them out to you.

I forgot to tell my wife to put them in the box. She only put in the Bikes. I will get them out to you.

No sign of those bitz yet. Did you put a tracking number on them?
Sent: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:27 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:

I forgot to tell my wife to put them in the box. She only put in the Bikes. I will get them out to you.

Thank you.
Sent: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:26 pm
by warpigs8man

Sent: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
Can you make it $80 to cover shipping? I found all the bikes and the wood elf bitz I was going to use.

If that sounds good then we have a deal.

The bikes arrived and are in good order. However, there aren't any Wood Elf bitz enclosed in the package.
Sent: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 pm
by warpigs8man

I got insurance with it too. I have had bad experiences with the post office lately.
Sent: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm
by daner0023

Thank you, looks like by Wednesday!
Sent: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 pm
by warpigs8man

yep.

1310 0460 0000 3626 3928
Sent: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 am
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:
Sounds good. I am on the road to pick up my son tomorrow, so I will get it in the mail on Saturday if I cant make it before I have to leave tomorrow.

Thanks for the trade.

Do you have a tracking number for me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 pm
by warpigs8man

Sounds good. I am on the road to pick up my son tomorrow, so I will get it in the mail on Saturday if I cant make it before I have to leave tomorrow.

Thanks for the trade.
Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm
by daner0023

You are paid:

Duane Boyd
75330 Ravenwood Dr.
Yulee FL 32097

Please send me a tracking number.

Happy 4th and God Bless!
Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:31 am
by warpigs8man

warpigs8man@hotmail.com
Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am
by daner0023

Deal!

Just to confirm, 8 Eldar Jet Bikes w/Wood Elf Bitz to change out riders for $80 shipped. If you have any cannon bitz it would great if you could include them.

What's your e-mail for Paypal?
Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 am
by warpigs8man

Can you make it $80 to cover shipping? I found all the bikes and the wood elf bitz I was going to use.

Sent: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am
by warpigs8man

Let me dig through and see what I can work out.

Possibly.
Sent: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 am
by warpigs8man

Got rid of all of my tanks. Sorry.
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 pm
by daner0023

How about 8 Bikes for $72 shipped with bits.
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 pm
by daner0023

Oh, do you have any of the Shuriken Cannon Upgrades?
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 pm
by daner0023

Will you do 8 for $60 shipped?
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 pm
by warpigs8man

I could do 5 for $50 and throw in some bitz too.
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:20 pm
by daner0023

I have $50 to put towards them and I would love some of the bitz.
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:14 pm
by warpigs8man

I will get 8 of them together. Want me to throw in the bits too?

What price would you want them for? I have been out of the loop for a while.
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm
by daner0023

Yes, I would like some of them. I don't need 20, but I would be interested in 7 or 8 if the deal is right. I like the idea for the different elf bits.
Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm
by warpigs8man

I have lots of Jet bikes. I was going to build a 20 man warlock bike unit.

All New on Sprue. I have a lot of wood elf and high elf bitz I was going to use to convert them. You interested?

Board indexThe team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
"Hear the wind upon the water. It flows like the churning in my soul."
optimusprime14 ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Warpigs8man-Bad Report

Post by optimusprime14 »

You post is very cluttered and hard to read.

If you wish to have help from the mods try to clean it up (remove all quoted messages if they have already been posted but keep the date stamps) and put it in chronological order.
Positive feedback I have left for but have not received any in return: Stephen, oldgamer56

If you didn't look at my location know that I am in Canada
Good advice for trading to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

Well, he probably can't edit it, but he can reply again with a correctly formatted report.

Here's the how to:
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewt ... 3&t=103202
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
TheMeanDM ( 4 )
New Trader

Post by TheMeanDM »

The copy/paste from his thread view is what he did....the first posts are at the bottom and the latest are at the top.
3 Positive Trades on DakkaDakka:
2 Positive trades on Barter Town!

"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."
Idaho11 ( 32 )
BTown Regular

Post by Idaho11 »

TheMeanDM wrote:The copy/paste from his thread view is what he did....the first posts are at the bottom and the latest are at the top.
And that's not going to get you a lot of love around here. If you're going to post this, which is asking for the community's help, you need to make it in a format that's easy to read. The first step is reversing the order from your thread view so that the mods don't have to scroll up to read - it's much easier to follow in chronological order from top to bottom. You also want to create proper spacing between each post. And also find a way to maintain the quote formatting or delete them entirely.
daner0023 ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by daner0023 »

I will certainly work on doing that. I am using the Tapatalk I purchased and the options seem to be somewhat limited.
reegsk ( 478 )
Millenium Trader

Post by reegsk »

It's a LOT easier if you post it up on your computer. At least in my experience. Then you can copy/paste each message individually, space them out, heck, change the font color (one for you, one for the other person) if you want to go that far. I did with the one BTR I had to post, and it does help. But on a phone or tablet, it may be a bit more of a headache.
daner0023 ( 102 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by daner0023 »

Warpigs8man-Bad Report‬

I purchased some items from Warpigs8man on 07/04/13 via Paypal. The items I purchased were 8 Eldar Jet Bikes and Wood Elf Bitz to convert all of the riders. I received the Bikes in good order, but I have never received any of the bitz to do the conversions. I have been patient and pleaded with Micah to send the items, but every time there is a different excuse. I finally resorted to a partial refund claim through Paypal, because I had to purchase a kit from my LGS to convert the models for a tournament I was attending a few weeks ago. Even though Micah didn’t have to time respond to queries about completing the deal, when I posted a bad reference and sought a claim against him, he miraculously found lots of time to send me PM’s and fight my Paypal claim. I guess he was OK with not completing the deal and ignoring me until it affected him directly and then he found the time to care.

Sent: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm
by warpigs8man

I have lots of Jet bikes. I was going to build a 20 man warlock bike unit.

All New on Sprue. I have a lot of wood elf and high elf bitz I was going to use to convert them. You interested?

Xxxxxxxx

Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 am
by warpigs8man

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am
by daner0023

Deal!

Just to confirm, 8 Eldar Jet Bikes w/Wood Elf Bitz to change out riders for $80 shipped. If you have any cannon bitz it would great if you could include them.

What's your e-mail for Paypal?

Xxxxxxx

Sent: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm
by daner0023

You are paid:

Please send me a tracking number.

Happy 4th and God Bless!

Here is where the problems begin.

Sent: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 pm
by daner0023

warpigs8man wrote:

The bikes arrived and are in good order. However, there aren't any Wood Elf bitz enclosed in the package.

Xxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:26 pm
by warpigs8man

First excuse, blame the wife.

Sent: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:23 pm
by daner0023

No sign of those bitz yet. Did you put a tracking number on them?

Xxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:34 pm
by warpigs8man

Second excuse, I am out of town.

Sent: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am
by daner0023

I appreciate your service to our Country and for that reason, I am not going to give you any grief. God Bless You and God Bless America!

Me being patient and understanding.

Sent: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm
by warpigs8man

Third excuse, I can’t find the bitz.

Sent: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm
by daner0023

Any luck on finding the remaining products?

Xxxxxxxxx

Sent: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm
by warpigs8man

Fourth excuse, bitz are lost, but my buddy has some.

Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 am
by daner0023

Can I get a status update please?

xxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 am
by warpigs8man

Fifth excuse, I am not trying to be un-empathetic here, I have a friend who died in a motorcycle crash. Just pay attention to the dates, we are 27 days after he’s been paid.

Sent: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 am
by daner0023

I am sorry for your loss, please keep me updated.

Being patient and empathetic.

Sent: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 pm
by daner0023

Any movement on completing this trade?

Five days after being informed about co-workers death, just asking for communication, no response.

Sent: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:11 am
by daner0023

I had asked for a status update several days ago concerning the wood elf bitz to complete the Eldar Jet Bike purchase I made.

At this point, it's been several weeks since I received the Bikes and 9-10 days since you have communicated with me about completing your side of the purchase.

I will give this the weekend and then I will be have to make some decisions on bringing in outside influence to make me whole in this purchase. I hope this is not necessary.

I waited four more days and then I gave him a chance to communicate or take action, no response.

Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm
by warpigs8man

I am assuming you werent very sorry for our loss... bad reference over some heads and weapons? You go the jet bikes at a good price even without the WE bits included.

I will attempt to look fo rthe bits again when I return. I am currently TDY again at Camp Shelby, MS training Soldiers about to deploy.

I have over 20 years in service and my position calls me out of state and sometimes out of country quite often. I was hoping you would be patient for the few bits that were not included.

Now the paypal dispute? Really? $30.00? for a few WE bits? Do you really think they are worth $30.00? So you are saying all of those jet bikes were only worth $50.00

Sounds like a very good deal for you.

Please remove the negative post and the dispute. You will get your WE bits. I am a man of my word. I am sorry my timeline does not meet your, but extinuating circumstances have prevented me to complete the trade in a timely manner.

Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm
by warpigs8man

After I warned him a week prior that I would take necessary action, he finally responds, several times.

Sent: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm
by daner0023

You have sent me three e-mails today. These are the first e-mails that I have received from you this month.

I have tried to communicate with you, but I did not receive any response until I took action, which you were clearly warned was coming. Now, that I have taken appropriate action I get three e-mails.

Am I to believe that no time during the month of August that you didn't have 30 seconds to communicate with me? Ironically though, when I took forewarned action to get results, you have time to dispute my Paypal action and send 3 emails.

I paid you almost 45 days for products and you have failed to deliver those products in their entirety. It doesn't matter if you feel like I "got a good deal". In the business world you must make your customer whole or you have defrauded them.

Your e-mails today have accused me of not being patient, of being petty, of lacking empathy, of being unreasonable, not being grateful, and a host of other things.

I paid for a product and I expected to receive what was agreed upon in a timely manner. I have heard at least 4 different excuses as to why I have not been made whole on this deal over a 45 day period.

Sorry, but I am finished dealing with you. I am afraid that I would just hear more excuses as to why you can't finish this deal. I also can't believe that you had the audacity to throw this back in my face.

I have to go to the GW Store to pick up 2 of these to get my conversions done for this weekend's event.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... prod800881 I was DQ'd for best army in our last tourney, because my bikes didn't have riders. So, I have to pay $44+ 7% tax to convert my bikers the way they were supposed to look when I made the deal with you. Would you like me to revise my Paypal claim for $44+tax? I didn't think that was reasonable, because I will be getting extra bitz.

I have never had to take action like this to be made whole on a deal and I have been on this forum for a long time. My next step is to file a formal claim with Paypal, but I will wait until tomorrow for a different resolution from you. I will not accept more empty promises or excuses. You can either refund my Paypal account for the requested amount or fight the claim, your choice. If you refund me, I will ask the admins on here to make my feedback neutral.

Me responding and giving him terms to resolve this trade.

Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 am
by warpigs8man

And if we are going to do a refund, then just send back the bikes, I will pay for the shipping and we do a full refund. Not partial.

Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 am
by warpigs8man

So you are waiting on about 6 heads and 8 weapons from WE bits. Also, the conversion idea was mine in the first place. You were not even thinking of that idea until I mentioned it to you.

Either way, you were not going to have enough bits for the conversion regardless of you received the few bits I had.

If you want to push the dispute then do so. But I will not give you $30 for a few WE heads and several weapons. That is unreasonable. If you want to push the dispute then go ahead. I will fight it.

Also, if the negative stays, I can back up every "excuse" I have with official orders from my unit that these are legit reasons.

I asked for you to bear with me when all of this started.

Even if I sent the bits I do have, you conversions still would not have been complete and you still would have had to purchase the extra parts.

So I purpose this, I will get you the several heads and weapons as promised and you remove the negative to neutral.

Also, I looked up the bits on bits and kits and it is more like $6 for te bits, not $30.

First, he had lots of bitz, High Elf and Wood Elf, now there are too few to complete my conversions!!! It just gets worse.

Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 am
by daner0023

First of all, I am not going to send anything back after I spent my valuable time assembling and painting them. Next, you really aren't in a position to demand how you want this resolved. The fault in this matter is entirely yours. Furthermore, you were responsible to provide the products that I purchased from you in a timely manner. You have failed to do this. It doesn't matter if you had orders, because you have had opportunities to send the products I purchased and you lost them. You have not communicated consistently until after I demanded a refund and gave you a negative rating.

Now, that you are being impacted by your actions it seems that you have all the time in the world to communicate.

Your resolution is more empty promises that one day you will get around to sending the rest of my products. Do you understand that I do not have any faith that you will ever send these products?

In light of your response, I am filing an official claim against you with Paypal. If you fight it, I am going to put our conversations on the bad trader forum for everyone to see this nonsense that one day two months after paying for products that I might receive them and be made whole. Or you can not fight the Paypal claim, because either way I am going to win. If you don't fight the claim then I will bypass the bad trader forum report.

You don't seem to understand that it's not just the products you were supposed to deliver, but also the time I have spent trying to chase you down. If you were a company I was buying products/services from, you would be fired for poor customer service.

I am going to the GW store today to purchase the boxes to complete my models. I don't have time to order bits online to get my stuff ready for this weekend and I definitely do not have time to hold my breath that you might get around to sending something to me. I will provide these receipts to Paypal in any disputed claim, as well as your comments on here about how you failed to send my purchased products. What evidence do you have to substantiate that you shouldn't give me a partial refund?

I hate that this has come to this and I have never had this much trouble with anyone on a completed deal. I have tried to be patient and understanding because of your job. Unfortunately, that time has passed, because you stopped communicating with me, nor did you produce the materials I purchased.

I am a little perturbed at this point.

by warpigs8man

So, all hell broke loose. I offer a peaceful resolution to remove myself from this hell.

Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 am
by daner0023

I see that you are fighting my Paypal Claim. As promised, I will be forced to file a Report on the Bad Trader Forum at this point.

All of this activity, e-mails, disputes, claim disputes, and the like demonstrates to anyone reading through these threads that you have time to communicate, but simply chose not to, because you didn't have anything to lose. Now that your bank account and reputation are in jeopardy, you have lots of time to respond and communicate.

It is clear that you deserve a negative report on this forum. Stop blaming your job and take some personal responsibility for your actions.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:20 am
by daner0023

Somehow, it's not getting through to you that it was your responsibility to send all of the products that I purchased from you. Somehow, you think that is my responsibility to be empathetic to your situation. The truth is I was empathetic, but then a few weeks ago, you chose to stop communicating. I buried my aunt in the time since we made this deal and I still found time to communicate with you. I have a job, am moving, have a newborn daughter, and I still found time to communicate.

You only found time to communicate with me after I filed a dispute on Paypal and I gave you a negative rating on this forum. Basically, from my point of view completing this deal and communicating with me was not important to you until it affected you. Now miraculously, you have all the time in the world to dispute my Paypal claim and send e-mails.

Unfortunately, you have taken this time to throw this back in my face and continue to tell me "how I don't understand". The proper course of action would have been to apologize and resolve this in a manner that is acceptable to me. I have plainly given you my terms, but you still continue to attack me for my lack of empathy to your situation. It is my empathy that has given you over a month to take action and correct this deal.

You can simply go to Paypal, send me $30, and this will be behind you. If you are so busy taking care of 64 families as you say, then this seems like a quick, easy solution that I approve of as a peaceful resolution.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: daner0023

Micah (warpigs8man)

"When things go bad, circle the wagons, don't beat the horses."

This brings us to today. No bitz sent. No refund sent. Micah is still fighting the Paypal claim and not taking personal responsibility to make this right. He tried to get Paypal to do a full refund and return when he knew I had already bought the kit and converted the models. Unbelievable.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

that looks tons better..

-P
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

My opinion:

He's being honest. Like he said, he didn't get his reputation to that level by being full of crap.
That said, I have to agree that a negative reference and PayPal claim are definitely understandable from your P.O.V. I think that BTR is a bit heavy handed, and seems more like it's meant to punish him, rather than inform the community... but that's opinion and not fact. Based on our standards, the BTR is legit, as well.

Frankly, I do think you're being nearly outrageous in the amount of your request. While you may have spent more than that, the truth is that the bits have a defined value and, if his numbers are correct, you're asking for 500% of that amount. If the bits are $6 in value, then you're receiving $38(?) worth of extra bits while still requesting a $30 refund.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”