Possible Bad Trader: khadormatt

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

loki_tbc ( 14 )
Apprentice Trader

Possible Bad Trader: khadormatt

Post by loki_tbc »

I hate to be the one to drop a dime on someone, but as my messages are falling on deaf ears it seems that it is time to call this guy out:

As you can see from the history, I traded this guy exactly what he asked for (and was actually willing to trade more...maybe that should have been a warning sign that he was going to screw me). Here is the history from most recent back.

The first two are still sitting in the inbox, as he hasn't logged in for a while.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
No tracking, no communication? Whats up?

Sent: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am
To: khadormatt

J,

I sent you the figs in good faith but am starting to think maybe you didn't do the same. I haven't received anything , not even communication of a tracking number, meanwhile you have already gotten the Menoth figs.

Here is where we are at: Either I need the O&G figs or I need the Menoth back. I don't mean to be a jerk but those figs weren't a gift and I am about 3 days away from posting bad trader feedback (AND ONLY because I haven't heard a peep out of you..)

-E

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Re: H: Menoth / Cygnar Armies W: O&G WHFB Army

Sent: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm
by loki_tbc
Jim,

Looks like you got the figs.

First, are they ok?
Second, do you have tracking on the package for me and can you tell me when it went out?

The wife wants to get started using her army (and thus making me learn to hate fantasy) ;)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm
by loki_tbc
Any chance you have a tracking number for me? I love watching the packages journey ;)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 am
by loki_tbc
Here's your tracking number.

You should have the box by Thurs.

Enjoy!

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 am
by loki_tbc
Here ya go:

My address is:

Erik Szpyra
4324 Reflections Blvd #202
Sunrise, FL 33351

Thanks!

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 am
by khadormatt
and i will need your address as well

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:28 pm
by khadormatt
james hooks
5511 ladue dr
Godfrey IL 62035

thanks again

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:39 pm
by loki_tbc
Hey matty!

I need your address so I can send these figs out to you!

Thanks!

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 am
by khadormatt
i couldnt agree more with the good home idea and the goblins have also sat far to long

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:06 pm
by loki_tbc
No worries. I am just glad to be able to send these to a good home!

There is something painful about watching a perfectly good set of figs go to waste...

My address is:

Erik Szpyra
4324 Reflections Blvd #202
Sunrise, FL 33351

Thanks again.

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm
by khadormatt
usps should be cheaper so go with that as i have had zero trouble with them and I am actually hitting the road for out of town so i won't be able to ship out till saturday morning but i will send you the tracking number the minute i have it

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm
by loki_tbc
Done!

You'll need to use some Simple Green to strip these guys but I think you'll be happy.

Usually lower rep ships first, but I'm willing to ship out tomorrow if you send your address.

You prefer UPS or USPS Priority?

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm
by khadormatt
I would be willing to give you all of my stuff for

sunburst crew
reckoner
choir

let me know how that sounds

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm
by khadormatt
you might be a bit high actually i was thinking more in the 100 worth of WM range (your welcome)

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 pm
by loki_tbc
I am thinking about $130 worth of WM or so?
How's that sound in principle? More / Less?

Don't be afraid to tell me if I am way out of the ballpark, I want to try to make something work and I think we definitely can.

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm
by khadormatt
I have actually been getting rid of all of my whfb stuff and the goblins is reall all i have left but I will give you an exact list of what I have you can maybe let me know what they are worth to you for trade and we can go from there as i really won't need much for my models

one full set of the bfsp goblins
an additional set of all the infantry goblin models from bfsp (no troll or spider riders)
one boxed set of the goblin fanatics

again just let me know what they are worth and we will move from there

sorry I wish that I had more stuff to trade

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm
by loki_tbc
OK Matt, here we go:

This is the list I have. I am also looking for WHFB OK, Dwarves and Empire, so if you want to do a bigger trade we might be able to work something out.

Menoth Availables
-----------------

'Casters

Severius (Prime)
Kreoss (P)
Reclaimer (P) & (Epic)
Feora (p)
Ad-Raza (missing whip)

'Jacks

Crusader (x2)
Revenger (x2)
Repenter
Redeemer
Devout
Guardian (Missing Banners)
Reckoner
Wrecked Hvy Jack Marker (Nicely Painted)

Units + Solo's

3 Wracks (1 missing weights)
1 Choir (War Priest + 4)
Vassal of Menoth
Paladin Dartan Vilmon
Monolith Bearer
1 Zealots Unit (Leader + 9)
1 Deliverer Unit (Leader + 9)
Exemplar Seneschal (x2)
Knights Exemplars (x2)
Deliverer Sunburst Crew Unit

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 am
by khadormatt
sounds perfect just let me know whenever

* Quote loki_tbc

Sent: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 am
by loki_tbc
I have another guy who is interested in doing the same thing. Between the two of you I Might be able to make this work ;)

I'll produce a list of all my menoth stuff when I get home and provide it to you both. this way you can tell me what you want and we can try to work something out where everyone is happy ;)

* Quote khadormatt

Sent: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 pm
by khadormatt
kind of a long shot but i have a bunch of bfsp stuff that is night goblins and a box of fanatics that i could trade well in your favour for some menoth

Subject: H: Menoth / Cygnar Armies W: O&G WHFB Army

loki_tbc wrote:I have a fairly large army for both Cygnar and Menoth, willing to trade either in order to get a Orc and Goblin WHFB army.

Both armies have at least 8 jacks each, 5+ casters and supporting infantry plus MK 2 card sets.

All figs are assembled and in various states of painting (some tabletop standard all the way to primed..)

PM me with the army your interested in and I'll detail what I have for the army you are interested in.

( I see no point in going through it all if no one is interested...)
Negotiate fair, be nice, and, above all, fulfill your promises. Life's too short for me to have to hunt you down :)
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Possible Bad Trader: khadormatt

Post by MagickalMemories »

This thing was a real pain to try to make sense of, as it was created in reverse chronological order.
I'm guessing that's why this is your first response.

I did a little research for you and found the following. I suggest a phone call.
Beth A Hooks
5511 Ladue Dr
Godfrey, IL 62035-2546
(618) 466-3255
Shoot. Godfrey, IL is almost close enough for me to drive to (don't even ASK... it's not happening LOL).

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”