Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

H: Aetherium W: Paypal

If it's futuristic and it's not 40K, you've got the right place. Dystopian Wars, Infinity, Warpath, etc. goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Eppelwhat ( 124 )
BTown Regular

H: Aetherium W: Paypal

Post by Eppelwhat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:53 pm

I only wanna sell this as a bundle. Get your friends into WM/H! Nothing is painted, some are NiB.
Battleboxes:
Skorne2
Skorne3
Trollbloods2
Cryx3
Circle2
Legion2
Khador3
Khador Widowmakers
Khador Mk3 Cards

$125 + shipping. US only, please.

There's also a large batch of metal Legion, including a converted little Thagrosh, lots of Harriers and ankle biters, a Spawning Pool, and some Ogruns. Take it for $50 + shipping.

Also have an Aetherium Kickstarter Subroutine pledge. None of the models have been assembled, and extra dice are included. $100 + shipping.

I'd be interested in trades for AoS Brayherd, Warherd, or Skryre, and 40K Krootoxes. Thanks!
I'm sorry, I won't trade outside the U.S., including Canada. Shipping is just far too expensive.

Return to “Miscellaneous - Futuristic”