Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

W:Babylon 5 Wars,ACTA, Fleet Action, GROPOS H:SW Imperial Assault, Guildball

If it's futuristic and it's not 40K, you've got the right place. Dystopian Wars, Infinity, Warpath, etc. goes here

Moderator: Moderators

NathaninVic ( 50 )
Apprentice Trader

W:Babylon 5 Wars,ACTA, Fleet Action, GROPOS H:SW Imperial Assault, Guildball

Post by NathaninVic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:51 am

I collect B5 Stuff. And would love to get ships and models I do not own. I play all scales of the game.

If you have a few fleets, or just a bunch of random ships please get ahold of me.

Right now I'm looking to trade. I have a barely touched collection of SW Imperial Assault, it contains :
Core Game
Return to Hoth Expansion (out of box)
Jabba's Realm Expansion. (Out of box)
Nelvaanian War Ground Neoprene Tournament Mat
Jabba's the Hutt
Alliance Rangers
Captain Terro
Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight
The Grand Inquisitors
Alliance Smuggler
Dengar
General Sorin
Chewbacca
Tusken Bantha Rider

And 2 Guildball Teams (Masons, and Brewers) from the Kick Off boxed set.

ecs_norway ( 22 )
Apprentice Trader

Re: W:Babylon 5 Wars,ACTA, Fleet Action, GROPOS H:SW Imperial Assault, Guildball

Post by ecs_norway » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Just thought I'd drop you a line and see if you're still interested. I have a large collection of GROPOS miniatures NIB, and a number of B5 Fleet Action ships I'd be willing to part with - some NIB, some loose. I'm somewhat interested in the Guild Ball stuff especially if you can provide the entire starter box, also interested in cash. :)

Return to “Miscellaneous - Futuristic”