@Plarz: Suggested Change, mark forums read

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

@Plarz: Suggested Change, mark forums read

Post by pretre »

Any way to get a 'mark forums read' option on the 'view new content' page?

Just an idea that would save me a bunch of clicks over the course of the day.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
tordeck ( 248 )
Expert Trader

Re: @Plarz: Suggested Change, mark forums read

Post by tordeck »

Top right of the main page just above the headers for the first section of subs is a mark all forums read button. within each sub on the top right next to the page number links is a mark all threads read button.
Buying or Trading, Lower Rating Ships First.
I Trade within the United States only.
I only use and accept Cash App or USPS Money Orders for payments.

The Dark City
Plarz ( 362 )
The Technomage

Post by Plarz »

tordeck wrote:Top right of the main page just above the headers for the first section of subs is a mark all forums read button. within each sub on the top right next to the page number links is a mark all threads read button.
Did this answer your request?
MagickalMemories wrote:Please, nobody take this the wrong way when I say... Plarz, I love you.
No, no, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin and - then - thrust!
Plarzoid.com: A Miniatures Blog
Currently trading with: - | Owed Refs from: - | Owe refs to: -
If I owe you a ref, PM me!
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

No, he's talking about the main page.

I'm talking about on the View Unread Posts / View New Posts pages, having a 'mark forums read' choice there.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
Plarz ( 362 )
The Technomage

Post by Plarz »

pretre wrote:No, he's talking about the main page.

I'm talking about on the View Unread Posts / View New Posts pages, having a 'mark forums read' choice there.
Ah, I see. Let me take a look over the holidays.
MagickalMemories wrote:Please, nobody take this the wrong way when I say... Plarz, I love you.
No, no, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin and - then - thrust!
Plarzoid.com: A Miniatures Blog
Currently trading with: - | Owed Refs from: - | Owe refs to: -
If I owe you a ref, PM me!
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

It's not a big deal. I just tend to hang out on the View Unread page a lot and it would save me clicks.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”