Nate from BK

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

bitkingdom ( 10 )
Trade Novice

Nate from BK

Post by bitkingdom »

I'll make this brief, simple, and sweet best I can. I know you haven't heard from me for a while now, and you all deserve respect for me stating something. For the record no I haven't disappeared, I'm still here, and haven't gone anywhere. The reality is some things happen to me personally horriably, and unfortunely put me a bottle neck situation making myself more humble because of the given situation. Since then I haven't recovered from it, but I have faith I'll come back soon. As for the people whos orders are still pending, I owe you all my apologizes for what has happened all I ask in return please do not worry they are my priority. I look at the given list everyday until I get a chance to fix it.

As for the people who slander me, distrubuting hate or trying to destroy my character. Say what you wish about me, but one day I'll show that is not true. One good thing I do really appreciate that has came out of this. I've met alot of good people over the years through BK which was the best part, which I could'nt ask for more, and still to this day I'm good friends with them. I'll fix things soon so just please bare with me. Thank you for your time.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Nate from BK

Post by MagickalMemories »

And, before this becomes a flame-fest.............. locked.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”